Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly and bardock

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 9 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:58 pm

I then grab another soldier and grab his left leg and arm as I slam him hard onto my knee breaking all his ribs ,I then throw him into the air I teleport above him and double axe handle to his back which smashes him into the ground and breaks all his bones in his body, And he dies a painful death.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 10 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

I teleport behind a stray soldier in a different corner then the others ,he looks behind him and starts to tremble uncontrollably and says "please don't kill me" I look at him and say "You shall die by my hands "!!i then grab his throat and strangle him, finally I fire 3 ki blast threw him and throw him aside.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 11 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:11 pm

I look at the 4 remaining solders and and say "you the one on the left come hear"he walks up to me trembling and sweating as well,before he reaches me i charge up to him and ne him in the stomach and follow it up with a fist to his arm and his arm comes off ,he screams in pain,I then stand on his back and smash my foot threw it and he dies slowly.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 12 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm

I look at the 4 left and teleport into the middle of them and kick all 4 out words (3 smash into the wall still alive but can't move and 1 face plants on the ground still alive)I run and jump into the air aiming for the one on the ground and i land with both feet going straight threw him killing him in an instant.I then look towards the last 3 soldiers stuck in the wall and say with an evil smile "Who should i kill next , hmmmm i think you ( i point to the one on the far left of me ).

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 13 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:24 pm

I pull the the one on the left out from the wall and kick him in the back into the air i then teleport above him and give him a bicycle kick him down to the ground i then teleport below him with my right hand fist in the air goes threw him.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 14 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I look at the last 2 and grab the one closest to me as i throw him back and forward into the ground and wall finally i throw him into the air and fire a big bang attack at him as he falls down and he is finished.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Soldier 15 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I look to the last soldier and say "looks like your lucky number 15,now you die."I pull him out the wall throw him in the air I do my tri fuse beam but instead of me doing the usual beam , each one of the multi forms fire a big bang attack and it fuses to make a Tri Big Beam Attack and it completely makes the soldiers body vanish The smoke cloud is huge but it finally clears, I look to Broly and say with a evil smirk "I guess that's all of them".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Re: Broly and bardock

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 am

Broly:Hehehee.....how did that feel? (You gain -50 alignment and 2mil. Pl)

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 am

I look to Broly and say "I...I feel the power flowing threw me,It just keeps growing and growing Mhwhahahaha!!!!"(I then stop laughing)and ask Broly "please lord Broly you must please teach me some of your special moves so i can learn to annihilate my enemies with them maybe even your Omega blaster technique .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:03 pm

(just wanted to ask when you can add to my PL and my alignment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:23 am

(Ok) Broly then shows you the omega blast (55% of pl) then tells you to try it. (€akes ten posts to learn)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 1

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:15 am

I watch Broly and see how hes does it I then say "let me see if i can get this right"

Last edited by Legendarey Bardock on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 2

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:19 am

I then get into position and channel the Ki to the palm of my hand and a big green orb comes out the size of a 2 seater couch. Broly look's to me and say "That's wrong ,try again".

Last edited by Legendarey Bardock on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 3

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 am

I try another 5 times with no success and say with frustration "Iv got to get this right"!!!.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 4

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:31 am

I go into my ssj form to see if it may make a difference,I then get into the stance and channel the Ki in to the palm of my hand and it comes out just a bit smaller then all the others i failed,I say to myself in my mind "I m definitely getting closer."

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 5

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 am

I then think to myself maybe the stronger i go i'll get it right I then go into a Full Power ssj and get into position as i charge my Ki.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 6

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 am

I start to form the orb but again I get it wrong another 10 times i try but still nothing ,I then think to myself" How do I put that much energy into something so small"?

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 7

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 am

I try another 5 times and then once more and the orb comes out the size of a coffee cup I then say to myself" Iv nearly got it ,iv just got to keep trying".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 8

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 am

I try again and again but it always turns out the same ,I then think to my self maybe I must get a bit stronger I drop to the ground and do 1 ,10,000 one arm pushups on each arm.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 9

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am

I cary on with it by doing 5000 sit ups and 5000 pull ups on a near by tree,I jump down from the tree when im done, I then fly into the air and try to practice again.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Learing Omega Blaster 10

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 am

I stand in position as i start to gather my Ki,I start to form the orb a the palm of my hand and it comes out the size of an acorn,with a sadistic smile i look at it i then gently push it towards some meteorites in space it goes out of the atmosphere and hits them head on and the orb the size of an acorn explodes into an orb the size of a planet and demolishes all of the meteors.I look back to Broly with the same sadistic smile and say " well i guess that's,that".Mwhahahahah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:58 am

I then look to Broly and ask."I just wanted to ask if you could give me some similar clothes to show that iv trained under you Master Broly". (My PL still hasn't changed do you think you could update it when you get back on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 pm

I wait to see how Broly reacts.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 4 Empty Reaction

Post  Admin Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 am

Broly shoots you with a clear beam nad your body is dressed just as he is. Then without a word he walks away

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I shout to him before he leaves "Master before you leave I would like us to have a sparing match so I can test my strength".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next