Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly and bardock

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Broly and bardock Empty Broly and bardock

Post  Admin Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:30 am

Broly teleports you here and says are you ready?

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty Re: Broly and bardock

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 am

Yes teach me the way of pure evil lord Broly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 am

I want to learn all you can teach please, Master Broly.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty Youre out

Post  Admin Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 am

Broly then turns into his highest ssj form and punches you. The pain is unbareable as you fall to your knees. Broly then grabs your head and slams you back and forth on the ground and kicks you in the stomatch sending you flying up in the air and landing hard on the ground. Broly then flies high in the air then flies down quickly and lands right on top of you. Youre surprized youre still alive,but you barely are. You drift in and out of conciousness as you hear Broly say,"Embrace the pain....feel the pain....know that it's only a feeling and its not real....none of your feelings matter just death and victory...let the anger from what I did to you fill you. Taste your blood and enjoy it!!! Think of your worst enemy!!! Do this saiyan....."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 am

I then Embrace the pain and remember all my worst enemy s and the fights i had ,I then get up from the ground and start to laugh Mwhahahahahha I feel the rage!!!! i can feel the power flowing threw me!!!I am getting stronger and stronger!!!!

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty New power

Post  Admin Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 am

Broly flashes a evil sadistic smile at you. "You see? Dont you feel that power?....Thats all you want ,no matter what you have to do....power is what you want...evil is where you want to be....now if you feel that you are ready to continue then tell me...."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 am

I am ready teach me to enhance the anger I must become stronger.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty What?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:11 am

I land on frieza and see Broly and Bardock I then yell at Bardock"Why are you disgracing your father Bradock goku jr.?And at most (I then stand up) Disgrace the saiyan race as you know it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 am

I transform it a Fpssj(PL 3,850,000 )and say with complete white eyes; I no longer care about my father,I only care about power and victory so leave us girl or me and my master will kill you where you stand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 am

I then yell "You are no longer a saiyan just deal with it you will never amount to anything but a raging lunatic,no offense broly(points to Broly) now prepare to see how you are truly weak." I then power up into a ssj 2 (10,000,00 pl) I then rush at him and fly into the air and b;last him with a galic gun then fly down and kick him into the air and finish by slamming him down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 am

I doge out of the way of your galikc gun and grab you by the throat as you fly towards me and slam you hard into the ground I then step back and fire a Big bang attack at you in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 am

(how much damage was all those attacks?) i'll assume 1,000,000 (900,000/10,000,000) I the close to you punch you in the face fall down to the floor on my back and grab your chest and fire a head on galic gun at you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am

(sorry yes it was 1,000,000) I walk slowly towards you and take the galick gun head on (damage 90,000,Pl 2,950,000)I then grab you again by the throat and and throw you forward and fire a galic gun at you while you fly threw the air.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty Fine then

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:47 am

I back flip over the galic gun and fly towards you to kick you but fly's behind you and unleashes 5 punches and kicks(125% f my pl so1,150,00)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

I quickly use my instant transmission and teleport behind you before you unleash your punches and kicks and I kick you in the back i then teleport in front of you and fire my Big Bang attack as you fly towards me.(damage to you 1,200,000)

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock Empty Fine then DIE!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

I use instanttaneous movement and appear in the air and start to charge a galic gun and fire it at you but I then appear in front of you and fire it at the ground making a large cloud of smoke.I then unleash ki blasts in every direction

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 am

I charge a large green ki orb in the smoke and fly up to you and slam it into your gut and fire you away with the ki blast.( damage 500,000)and then fire a galike gun at you as you fly threw the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am

(you at least got hit by one soo 600,000 damage at least) I then get hit by all your attacks and land at (6,000,000) I then charge at you grab your throat and throw you in the air but smacks you down and starts to choke you I geuss 100,000 damage you fail to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:06 am

I then look up at you with a sadistic smile, I then raise my hands to your face and fire a big bang attack head on to you (damage 1,700,000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

I dodge the attack but yell"Stop I'll give you one chance before i Kill you Bardock this is your last chance I'll then take your role as Broly's apprentince but that's after you die.now here's your chance to walk away slowly I then raise my hand like a toy gun and charge my ultimate technique.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 am

I look at you and say..... "Never"...I then use instant trans mission and teleport behind you and grab your arms as I pull them backwards nearly breaking your arms,(damage 1,000,000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:22 am

With you about to break my arms I say"ahhh I ...will not lose ." I then teleport behind you and shove my fist through your chest and Then ull it out nd throw you aside.(punch 500,000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 am

Fine i yield this time i admit i am not strong enough let me get stronger then we fight again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 am

I then power down back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 am

I then say"tell me what's he use of that I want to kill you because you tried to ill me...you tried to kill your qeuun." I the step on your hed and say"Now take back you trying to kill me or me snapping your neck wouldn't be so great."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next