Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saiyan Capital

2 posters

Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Saiyan Capital

Post  Admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

This is the biggest city on planet Vegeta,saiyans roam everywhere,looking for a fight ,beware some might attack for no reason at all ,just for the thrill of the fight. You can explore and find adventures here

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Re: Saiyan Capital

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

When he enters he see marvelous buildings, shops markets, but what glitch his eyes are a bunch of drunk saiyans. He goes near them and listen to what they are talking. He then turn to the and says: "You are disgrace to the saiyans how can you be drunk, i am going to teach you a lesson, prepare to fight."

Last edited by Xersos on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

(if you didn't already know,here you can make your own adventures and do anything you want,the only time ill get involved in your adventure is if you ask me to or if you're talking to a master)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Fight betwen Xersos and the Drunk Saiyans

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 am

Xersos punch drunk saiyan in the face, then hit him with the elbow in the face, the saiyan flew to the wall, but he stand up:"Is that everything you got " he flew and hit Xersos in the face with a fist, Xersos flew into the wall, The drunk saiyan shoots a barage of Ki blast at the Xersos, but he missed because he is drunk,"You idiot you will destroy all " said Xersos.

Xersos hit the drunk saiyan with his fist and legs many times, he then sent him flying into the wall.

Others saiyans are cheering for Xersos.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Fight betwen Xersos and the Drunk Saiyans 2

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 am

The drunk saiyan Shots a ki blast at me and hit me in the arm burning it , I curse the drunk saiyan and hit him in the abdomen the saiyan has lost air in his lungs, i hit him in the face with my knee his face is all red with blood , the drunken saiyan is unconscious. I leve him be and go my way in the Capital.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Building

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 am

I see a new building that has been built. He start running towards the building
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 am

after buying my new saiyen armour i arrive in the capital and i have a cautionary sweep of the city. and i see two royal guards who look a bit worried about something. i walk up to them and they say move along nothing to c here. but that guy, has no tail i say. ok we will tell u they say. u r an elite warrior afterall. they say that this person turned oozaroo on purpose to kill the king. thats terrible i reply. they then return with but vegeta just choped his tail off. we are guarding him because he may try to attack again.

then lightning sparks and a galick gun kills both the guards and the saiyen in an elites uniform grins at me as his tail is only half cut off. he glances at the powerball that must have put there a while ago and he transforms. his pl is still only WHAT. its 180,000. no i shout and turn ssj. i then blast him with my kamehameha and duck under his arms and fire a galick gun at hus side. he winces but carrys on fighting. i dodege two punches and fire another galick gun at him. it mises and i am hit dead on with a mouth blast.

i fly through a building and groan. i see my oponent and fire up the kaioken,my aura flashes a briliant fiery red as my ki blasts hit my oponent forcing him to stop and defend. i cant keep this up though....the jaioken dies and the ssj wears off.

ahhh. the ape is learing over me and i am beaten but the low class saiyen i saved(in the job bit) fires a galick gun at the oozaroo breaking the rest of his tail off. yessssssssssssss i scream and with new hope i raise to my feet and both me and the low class saiyen fire our most powerfull energy attack at the saiyen who is in total fear of us know. our beams colide together turning into a blue and purple tornado of power and then the saiyen is unable to defend against the monumentous power that blows him out of the building over the street and i hope it forced him to his grave.

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Broly

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Broly speeds through the city ,looking for more. Dragonballs. The civillian saiyans saw broly and his amazing power level. They ran like hell,some got away.....some didn't.....some tried to fight him.....those people didn't survive. Broly didn't find another dragonball.....but he enjoyed killing anyway.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty New Scouter... Looking for Broly...

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 pm

I put on my new scouter. I tap a few buttons and look for the largest PL I can find. My scouter beeps like crazy and I find a massive power level. "That must be Broly." I say to myself. A large grin spreads across my face and I fly off in the direction of the powerlevel...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Broly tearing through homes ,killing innocent familes,senses two things.....a dragonball....and a powerlevel. Comming near him.Broly scoops up the dragonball and puts in his is sashe,and goes to meet the powerlevel have way. He had a feeling this was gonna be good...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 am

I see a large saiyan standing flying directly at me. My scouter locks onto him and shows me that this is the guy with the massive power level. I stop short and say, "Why are you doing this? You don't have to kill all of these innocent people to get the dragonballs. If they were nameks I would understand, but some of the people you are killing are saiyans. How can you just kill your own people!?"

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Careful

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 am

Broly stares at you with pure white eyes. "Dragonballs!!!!!! I want dragonballs!!!!WHERE ARE MOPRE DRAGONBALLS??!!!!" Brolys aura starts to steam highly around him as he yells for dragonballs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

"Dragonballs?" I ask in confusion. "I didn't know that there were any dragonballs on Vegeta." I pull out my dragonball radar and click it to check and see if there are any dragonballs nearby. "I can help you find the dragonballs." I say and then mutter to myself, "If there are any..."

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty broly

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Broly growls "THESE DRAGONBALLS!!!!" Broly then takes a dragonball out his his sashe,you see there's a black star on it. "Where are these dragonballs!" He screams at you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 pm

My eyes pop wide at the site of the black dragonballs. "Wow! How many of those do you have? I can help you find the dragonballs, but in return... we split the wishes. One a each. How does that sound?" I hold the radar out and show him the black dot on it that represents the dragonball he is holding. There is another one displayed, but it is very far away...

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty hahaha

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Broly smirks eviliy. "How about I pry it from your cold dead hands?!" Broly then laughs then sends a swift kick toward your ribs. (This is your first fight using the new damage system,any qquestions please ask)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Dodge

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Fully expecting the attack I backflip away from broly and avoid his kick. I land on my feet and quickly charge up my energy. My aura burns to life. It turns from black to yellow and my hair becomes golden. My eyes turn dark green. I charge back at broly and throw a punch at his head...

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty pl gain please...

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm

I do have one question...

Can I get a pl gain from the training I did earlier... I trained ten times at 20x gravity with a full set of weighted training clothes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Broly screams in rage ,and blocks your punch by grabbing your Fist. (19 blocks,2 counters) Broly then fires a ki beam at you in return.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Block

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

I bring my free hand up and create an energy barrier and block his incoming ki blast. I quickly spin and kick at his head...

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Time to run!!

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 am

I pull up short on the kick and stand face to face with Broly. I bring my hands up to my face and shout, "SOLAR FLARE!!" I don't wait and see if it works. I put two fingers to my forehead and instantaneously transmit myself to my spaceship and blast off the planet...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 am

The solor flare works temporarily,enough for Narcissisto get away. "Aaahhhrrrrrrrrggggg" Broly yells ,then flies off to find more dragonballs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty Done here

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 am

Broly searched through the whole planet and wasn't able to find anymore black star dragonballs. "Grrrrrr......I'm done here......" Broly growls before he instant transmissions to Namek.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Capital Empty frieza

Post  Admin Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 am

While broly left to get his other two black star dragonballs onplanet frieza ,Frieza stayed on namek and found a little boy,playing with a dragonball. "How convienent" Frieza thinks as he pushesthe little boy over and snatches the dragonball. The push seemed to know the boy out. "I guess I don't know my own strength" Frieza said smiling. A idea then struck friezaand he picked up the unconcious boy and rushed to find more dragonballs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 am

I walk into the bustling saiyan capital hoping to find a decent shop.I walk around unable to find anything.Soona bunch of saiyans walk up to me and start flirting with me.Eventually I get bored and unleash a elbow to ones face sending him flying and a roundhouse kick to the other sending him flying through a crowd of people.I then continue to walk and find the vegeta elite shop and enter it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down