Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namekian wilderness

Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Namekian wilderness

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 am

This a clean,clear green grassy field,here you can,spar,train or fight or explore and see what you can find. You may find a namekian or two meditating in this fields but they won't give you any trouble as long as you don't start any trouble

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Re: Namekian wilderness

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Frieza flies into the wilderness. Looking for dragonballs,he didn't find them...but he did find some weak namekians training and sparring. A evil smirk spread across Frieza's face.Frieza then with incredable speed smashed through every Namekian there. Then walked through the wilderness skipping as if nothing happened

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty frieza meets broly

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 am

While Frieza goes through the namekian wilderness,Broly Flashes in front of him and Frieza smashes into him. "A-a-a-a saiyan!!!!!" Frieza studdered. "Dragonballs!!!!!!!" Broly yells. Frieza face turns grim and angry. "You're after the dragonballs too?!! You won't be getting them,they're mine!!!!!". Broly growls,"give me Vegeta Dragonballs or die!!!!!!!" Broly screams. Frieza looks at broly,now confused. "These are namekian dragonballs you dumb baboon!" Frieza then take a namekian dragonballs out and shows it to him. Broly looks at the dragonballs oddly "Not those,these!!!!" Broly yells then takes out a black star dragonball. Frieza then looked at the dragonball in shock,but after a moment he smily evily. "Ill help you find yours if you help me find mine......" Frieza says slyly. Broly smiled also ,"agreed" he says. "I usually don't team up with saiyan monkeys....but this seems worth it. Frieza says.. Broly growls"I hate saiyans!!!!!" He yells. Frieza smiles,"even better.....now let's go!" Frieza commanded Broly and frieza then flew off to find more dragonballs

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 am

Frieza and Broly fly threw the wilderness for days
and Eventually they found a a Namekian dragonball,it was under water. After a few more days they found a black star dragonball,which made both Broly and frieza satisfied. Frieza then uses his communicator and tells everyone on his planet to search for these black star dragonballs and give themm to Broly and they all agree. All seems to be going according to plan. (Broly 3 bs bds,Frieza 2 N. Dbss)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 am

Broly and Frieza continued to search for Dragonballs endlessly. Broly found yet another Black star and Frieza found yet another Namekian. "My minion and followers most likely have found some more of those,you should teleport to Planet frieza and get them while I continue to search here"frieza says to broly and broly agrees with a nod and teleports to planet frieza.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Times running out.

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 am

Broly teleports back to namek and right backto frieza. "I have one more to go....." Broly says smiling evily. Frieza returns the evil smile and says "I have them all.....but a surprize also."frieza then points to a snamll wimpering Namekian child next to him."Namekian dragonballs need a namek to translate the wish so I got one! Now let's not waste time ,let's find the last black star dragonball and destroy the universe!!!!. Then then teleport to Yardrat.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty stop them!!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 am

I then see the flash of light dissapear and I am on namek and then far off in the distance I see freiza and broly and that they are collecting the dragonballs and then I get angry speed towards them grab a dragonball of each type and the namekian child then I use instant movement to narcissis ship and vanish into thin air...

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty not over yet.

Post  Admin Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 am

Friza:hmmmm,that was not good at all mr. Broly....

Broly:RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE MUST DIEEEEEEE!!!!!

Frieza:I agree,let's go.

Frieza and Broly then teleport into Narcsiss ship with you. Which can't move without the owners consent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Stuck in the wilderness

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Laterse was stuck in the middle of the namekian wilderness trying to fill her self up on a lot of fruit and decided to see if she can find something to make a shelter with.She walked a long the forest to maybe find a tarp and four big sticks which would make a decent tent.She then thought she would need food but that was solved with the fruit every were.Plus she need a fire but can easily make one herself by getting some sticks that's all.

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty hey your a ruler

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

As I appear on namek I see a female saiyan with a power level almost twice as big as mine. I walk over to her and say " hey I'm Reaper and I've come to tell you that the king is dead and you are next in line for the throne but if you want to share the responsiblities of being king me and you can both rule."

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Yes but wait

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 pm

laterse hears the man and replies"Hmmm i have a namekian baby in me so this would be tough being king...well qeuun,maybe you can stay in charge while i wait for it to come out of me?" she then puts her hand out and says"Deal?" while tilting her head to the left.

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty hmm he seems very weak

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 pm

She soon somehow got the presence this saiyan was very weak only because the way he looked at her.Obviously if she threw a couple swings at him he would be done for.If the saiyan plans on fighting for rule then he has another thing coming.then she remembered that maybe the baby would easily restrict her movement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:48 pm

"well my being a guy I dont know how I will be queen but if Im just called some other title then deal" I then ask her "Want to go to vegeta now?"

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty uhh some saiyans

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 pm

I meant i would be called qeunn you can be king,and yes i would like to go to vegeta." laterse replies to the saiyan and then says"OH.and my name is laterse like the Earth food lettuce."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

I then grab onto her hand and use instant movement to travel to vegeta as I vanish into thin air...

(post on vegeta probably the warrior courthouse)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

I then appear on namek and crumble on the ground resting my body from the extreme wounds as I fall asleep.... I then wake up a couple of hours later and find myself fully healed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 pm

I see a namekian in front who I assumed just healed me from the poubding I took. (shouldn't my PL be doubled by now?)

Back to top Go down

Namekian wilderness Empty Thanks

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I then continue to thank the namek whoever he is as he just says nothing as I leave and decide to go see guru.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down