Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly and bardock

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Re: Broly and bardock

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I then yell"He wanted you to kill Broly not join him he wanted you to save the wold.be the king of saiyans not the detroyer you (points at you) disgraced the name of the family of gokujr and his father and his family and evryone else,You disgraced the name BARDOCK." I then start to cry waiting for what to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

I start to have flash backs of all the thing my father said to me about honor and respect,just then i drop you to the ground and say my father was a noble... man and he...he was always..telling me of all the thing my past generations did saving the world count lis times (i power down to normal I..I..I understand now I must protect all that live in the universe.(got to go be back in 20 min.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

I then fall to the ground breathing heavily I then see broly and think"Oh(saiyan cuss word) me and Bardock are screwed there's no way either of us is surviving." but then I rool over to Bardcok and grab his foot and teleport to safety before Broly kills us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm

I look down at you holding on my leg and say "Where are we"?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:32 am

Just wanted to ask the admin do we get any PL for this fight?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 am

Since ash is dead this fight never happened right.And if right just continue from the last post where Broly was training me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 am

Legendarey Bardock wrote:I am ready teach me to enhance the anger I must become stronger.
Just continue from hear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 am

(Don't worry we can mmake this work,just go with it) then you wake up to see Broly with a angry look on his face. "It was a test!!!! How dare you revert back to your good roots!!! You're evil!!!! ....if not then you must die..." Broly had apparently put you in a hullucination with ash to test if were evil or not and you failed. What do you do?

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 am

I have failed master but that is y you must teach me to keep the evil in me and to enhance it please i failed only for the reason of being weak at that moment please lord Broly teach me to loose all emotions and teach me to only care about power and the love for destruction and horror.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 am

Broly didn't ease at all. He still looked angry,so he turned his back to you and said follow me.....He takes you to a play ground full of Alien children. Broly looks at you,"Can you kill innocents? Prove it!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 am

I say with a bow to Broly "As you wish" I then charge double galic gun and fire it at the kids in the playground, i then start to fire ki blasts at ever single child or innocence i see as I look back to Broly with a sadistic smile as I fire the ki blasts and say " this is nothing i will kill all".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 am

i walk towards broly and say, could you teach me as well, or spar with me so i can test my power.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Smithi no offense or anything just want to ask if you could wait until im done then after words you can train with him .Cmaster can make a thread with you and Broly if that's all right besides you are basically 2nd strongest in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:34 am

tbh, i did not know that. and sure thats fine with me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

Cool thanx man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 am

possibly, you could get broly to teach you fusion. then me and u can become fused ssj3 probbably.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

(Holy shit that a good Avatar) Anyway Broly takes you a underground cell with many low level frieza soilders. "These soilders can serve anyone!...they must die", Broly then leads you into the cell with the soilders who begin to shake and beg you for their life. (Make one post each soilder,there are 15 soilders so make 15 posts,you'll get a huge pl gain from this)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 1 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am

(thanx )I walk up to the nearest soldier and grab him by the throat as i lift him into the air and fire a galic gun threw his stomach and I then throw him aside against the wall,as he screams in pain.I then say with a sadistic smile "who's next".I look into the crowd of soldiers and point to the one on the side closes to the right wall I point to him and say...."you".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 2 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I charge a big green ki blast and fire it at him an it goes straight into his stomach and he and the ki blast explodes into pieces,and blood on the wall and covering my body with blood i wipe the blood of and say "I love blood i want more".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 3 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 pm

I run up to the next closest and close line him ,I then teleport above him and and kick him into the ground as blood comes out of his mouth,I then grab his head and smash it repeatedly in the ground until finally he closes his eye's and is dead.I then shout out to the 12 soldiers left and say "Next!!!"

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 4 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 pm

I run up to nearest soldier and throw 5 kicks to his stomach and 6 punches to his face i the fire him into the wall with a Big Bang Attack and he falls to the ground dead.I say with a disappointed voice "your all weak!!!!!oh well this is still fun".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 5 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I run up to the 5th soldier and punch him hard in the stomach ,I then lift my right hand into his face with a charged ki blast and blast him in the face ,I charge at him and them kick him into the air and fire continues blast at him as he falls down to the ground and finish him off with a big bang attack.I say with a smile "5 down 10 to go".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 6 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 pm

I then point to one of the soldiers cowering in the corner "your next".I teleport in front of him and grab him leg as I continually smash him left and right in to the ground i then throw him into the wall and and fire a double galic gun at him to finish him off,I look to Broly with a sadistic smile and say "this is to easy".

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 7 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 pm

I then run into the crowd that is left and grab one as i run and throw him forward and fire a continues ki blasts as he flys threw the air ,I teleport behind him before the ki blasts reach him and fire a galic gun at him.The ki blasts and galic gun hit a the precis time and only pieces of his body falls from the sky.

Back to top Go down

Broly and bardock - Page 3 Empty Soldier 8 kill

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 pm

I then teleport above the middle of the group and fall onto one of the soldiers with my fist in the back of his head i ram his face back and forth into the ground ,I finally pick him up,swing him in a circle and throw him head first into the wall killing him instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next