Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frieza Dojo

Go down

Frieza Dojo Empty Frieza Dojo

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 am

A mighty frieza dojo named like the planet for the fallen King's soon Frieza, here you can learn changeling secret's.

Punishing Blaster - does damage equal to 25% percent of powerleve l- Frieza gathers pink energy in his hand and thrusts it forward to a large energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Death Ball - does damage equal to 40% percent of powerlevel - is Frieza's ultimate attack, where he lights a spark of energy on his index finger. Once enough energy is gathered, this spark may grow to the size of a small moon and is thrown towards the target. Typically, this attack is used to destroy planets or as a last-ditch effort to kill an opponent.

Supernova - does damage equal to 70% percent of powerlevel The user raises his hand or finger and gathers their energy in the form of a giant yellow-orange, sun-like energy sphere. Once it is ready, the user launches the attack against the target. Like the normal Death Ball, it is mostly used to destroy planets, or as a last ditch-effort to kill an enemy. Need final form to learn

Death Cannon - does damage equal to 35% percent of powerlevel is a technique used many times by Frieza in his final form. Frieza holds his hand in front with the other supporting it in a manner similar to the Explosive Demon Wave. Then, he fires a large purplish-pink energy wave or energy sphere at the opponent. The blast creates a huge mushroom cloud explosion on impact and has an electrical aura surronding the explosion.

Daichiretsuzan - does damage equal to 15% percent of powerlevel is a powerful and long blade-like energy wave used by Frieza in his final form. To use it, Frieza puts his middle and index fingers together and charges an energy sphere on the tips. He then swings the energy sphere around, creating a large Death Beam in the form of a giant, razor-sharp energy blade that can slice through anything.

Death Beam - does damage equal to 255% percent of powerlevel He extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast, laser-like beam of ki from his index finger, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. Frieza is able to be fire the attack very quickly while maintaining precise aim.

Nova Strike - First, Frieza charges up and surrounds his body in a purple sphere of energy. Then, he shouts, "Don't move!", and charges at the opponent using the purple energy sphere as a shield, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Death Chaser - First, user charges at the opponent and punches them up into the air. Then, he flies up after the opponent and knees them in the stomach before backhand punching them down to the ground. Finally, usercharges down at the opponent and hook kicks them in the stomach deeper into the ground, inflicting a great deal of damage.

Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frieza Dojo Empty learning Death beam 1

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I walk into the dojo.I soon start to see a wooden duumy.I start to raise my arms and try to fire a death beam from either one. to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Frieza Dojo Empty learning Death beam 2

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 pm

I soon raise just my right and charge my ki.I eventually charge it but nothing.I then fall down tired.

Back to top Go down

Frieza Dojo Empty learning Death beam 3

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 pm

I then wake up about a dream of broly.I then charge the beam once more.I start to day dream of the terror of broly the legendarey super saiyan.I then keep trying.

Back to top Go down

Frieza Dojo Empty Re: Frieza Dojo

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 pm

I soon charge the blast in my finger and make a spark but nothing else.I then try ahgain.I then try and make several sparks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:13 pm

I soon charge the blast but nothing.I thing start to make a park.I eventually fail again though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down