Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namek Dojo

2 posters

Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Namek Dojo

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 am

Here you can find Namekian 's training and sparring and learning new techniques. To learn a new technique,you must post 10 posts of you trying to learn the move,to upgrade the move only takes an additional 5 posts.

Masenko - does damage equal to 25% percent of powerlevel- he attack is performed by the user placing both hands above the head with the palms facing the target and one hand in front of the other with the fingers going in opposite directions. When the user thrusts their hands forward, they call the name and fire a beam of yellow, white, or orange energy.

Super Masenko - does damage equal to 35% percent of powerlevel - a more powerful version of the Masenko, user raises his hands above his head like the normal Masenko, but charges it with more power. Then, while it is being prepared, some of the excess energy are released as streaks of yellow electricity. Finally, user brings his hands forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Double Masenko - does damage equal to 50% percent of powerlevel - a two-handed double version of the Masenko, user puts both of his hands out at his left and right sides. Then, he fires two Masenko energy waves out of each hand at the opponents, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Ultimate Masenko - does damage equal to 80% percent of powerlevel- is the most powerful version of the Masenko.User raises his hands above his head and charges streaks of yellow energy around his hands. Then, he puts his hands forward and forms a white energy sphere. Finally, user fires a huge golden-yellow shockwave of energy from the energy sphere against the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. Need to obtain the True Namek to learn it

Mystic Attack - s a technique that allows the user to extend his or her arms or legs, as all Namekians are able to use this technique.

Explosive Wave - does damage equal to 50% percent of powerlevel- User creates a massive explosion with himself as the nexus. While having a very large radius,

Special Beam Cannon - does damage equal to 70% percent of powerlevel- the move is performed by touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack. Its speed changes to the power level of the person performing the move. When ready, the fingers are extended forward, the attacker shouts the name of the attack and two thin ki beams are unleashed from the fingers. One remains straight while the other coils around the straight beam. The resulting beam is quite powerful, drilling through most targets, and exploding on the ones it can't.

Regeneration - is an ability that allows its user to replace limbs lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage.

Image Projection - is a unique ability in which the user sends out an image of him or herself, to confuse the enemy. The image itself cannot perform physical tasks as it fades through everything. The image is used to distract the enemy, thinking it is the actual fighter, giving the user a chance to perform the actual attack.

Eye Laser - does damage equal to 15% percent of powerlevel - are precise laser-like beams shot from both eyes. The potency of the Eye Laser technique varies, but most of them are very fast and able to nullify weak attacks and small projectiles, as well as cripple opponents and damage other objects. The Eye Lasers can vary in color from red to a bright blue-tinged white.

Final Explosion - does damage equal to 100% percent of powerlevel - gathers all of his energy into and around himself, causing his aura to sparkle. When he releases it all, it causes an atomic explosion several to many times stronger than any other self destruct attacks that uses up absolutely all his energy along with his lifeforce.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 1

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 am

I teleported in the Namel dojo, i then start learning Final Explosion, i start gathering my ki.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 2

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 am

I am still gathering my ki, i turn into the super saiyan, my yellow aura sparckles...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 3

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 am

I then release the ki i have gathered and nothing happened..
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 4

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 am

I then rest, and after a couple of hours resting i again start to gather the ki inside my body.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 5

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 am

I then fall to the groud from energy drainege..
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 6

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 am

I then rest some more...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 7

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:00 am

I am still resting, I then stand up and i begin to channel my energy...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 8

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 am

I gather even more energy..
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 9

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:02 am

I turned uss and my aura powers up, i start gathering my all energy, the earht is shaking from the power..
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Learning Final Explosion 10

Post  Xersos Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:03 am

I then release the energy and i create a weary big crater in the ground.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Namek Dojo Empty Re: Namek Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down