Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guru's temple

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guru's temple Empty Guru's temple

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 am

Here is a sacred place,you can find guru here and if you prove yourself to him,he will unlock your true. Power. Guru's temple is high above the ground (20 posts to climb)

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm

I see the large pillar of rock that serves as the location for Guru's temple and make my way over to it. I have six dragonballs in tow and desperate wish to have a meeting with the fat guy. I need his dragonball as well as the power that he can unlock within me...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I make my way over to the pillar and begin the long flight up to the top. It is a lot higher than it at first appeared to be. From a distance it looked like it would only take a few seconds to reach his temple, but now that I am here I realize the truth...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 pm

"Oh man, why does he have to live sooo high up." I complain to myself as I make the long flight up to see him. I look down at the dragonballs that I have in tow. It is a comforting sight to say the least and more than enough motivation....

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm

I turn my gaze back to the pillar and fly up it as fast as I can. I want to get up to see Guru and get my wishes before anyone else can sneak up on me and try and steal them away from me. I know that the evil nameks are gone, but a hero's work is never done...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Someone is always trying to take over the world or destroy the universe. Its enough to make a guy wanna be evil. For some it is almost enough to make you want to be evil again. I chuckle to myself at the thought...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #6

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

I continue to fly up the side of the pillar. I spin around as I go find that if I corkscrew the tower it feel like it is taking longer. I look down at the ground below. Man this guy must really hate company I jokingly think to myself...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #7

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 pm

I think about what Guru will look like when I finally see him. I have heard stories about him, but I have never seen him face to face. I know that he is a big fat green guy, but really doesn't say much...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #8

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Some say that he is soo fat that he can't even stand up. That he is basically stuck in that massive chair for the rest of his life. That sounds pretty horrible if you ask me. I guess with the telepathic ability of the nameks he can basically live through his sons...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #9

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

All the same it doesn't seem like much of a life to me. I can see that I am getting really close now. Just a bit further and I will be at the door to the fat guy's house. I let out a sigh as the boredom of flying up this pillar begins to ware on me...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #10

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:12 pm

I stretch my arms out and fly in slowly wide circles around the pillar and try and make the flight a bit more fun. Thinking of fun. I wonder what these nameks do for fun. They seem like they just work or meditate. I mean yeah that boy had a toy doll, but I never really saw anyone playing...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #11

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm

I furrow my brow as I think it over. Well, maybe the villages that I went to were the working villages and there are some where the kids meet up and play. It's not like there is a lot of crime here. They basically live for the whole...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #12

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 pm

I am getting closer and closer. I can almost see the top. My mind wanders again. Well I wonder if they can share knowledge and experiences too. I shake my head. "No it is more likely that I just did not find any villages that were home to children." I take a deep breath and push on further...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #13

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 pm

I can see the top now and I know that I am almost there. I am so close I can almost feel the power that I will have unlocked! If I wasn't flying I would be jumping for joy. Just the thought of having my powers unlocked and getting my wishes is thrilling...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #14

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 pm

I take another look down at my dragonballs and the grin on my face becomes even bigger. "Six down and one to go." I say to myself as I near the top of the slim mountain. I push myself as fast as I can go. My excitement is practically bursting out of me...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Flying up to see the big fat guy!! #15

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 pm

I reach the top and land softly on the ground outside of Guru's temple. My dragonballs float close behind me. I walk over to the door. I don't see or hear anyone. I can sense three separate power levels but I can't tell which one is which. A tall and strong looking namek walks out to greet me. "My name is Nail. Please follow me. Guru has been expecting you." He say and then walks back into the house. I follow him and make my way into the house. I walk up and stand before Guru. I bow to him and say, "Guru I have traveled a great distance and wish for you to unlock my hidden power if I have any. Also after you see my heart and soul I hope that you find I am worthy of your dragonball. It is the last one and I need it to call the dragon."

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Teleport to namek

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 am

I reapper in the air and land down. I see a big Namek and says, you must be Guru, hi i am Xersos, i have come to you to unlock my potential. I then smile to him.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty To earth shop

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 am

My body vanish and i am gone to .....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 1

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 pm

I see his big tower off form a far and recall the stroies I have heard about him and then start flying up with a good pace.

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 2

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 pm

I then get a little over excited and burst out a little bit farther but then tire down and go back to my normal pace.

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 3

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 pm

I then start to have to go to the bathroom so I take a piss from where I am on the tower and continue to fly up still.

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 4

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 pm

I then see the tower get closer and start flying just a little faster so I can get there quicker.

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 5

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:31 pm

As the thought of becoming stronger goes though my head I go even faster than a person shoul as I apporach the tower...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 6

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 pm

I then realize that my speed at which I am flying is too much and slow down a bit as to never fly that fast again.

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty flying to see guru 7

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:33 pm

I then see that the tower is getting even closer but without noticing it I bump into the rocks and lose balance and start falling...

Back to top Go down

Guru's temple Empty Re: Guru's temple

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next