Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange temple

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strange temple Empty Strange temple

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:02 am

Deep in the Yadrat planet lies the Strange temple, The yadrat have just discovered and they didn't manage to figure out what is it. They think that the temple was here before their race was bagan to manifest on the planet surface.

When in the tempel you can see a pictures of small pink creatues. There is a list if techniques here and how to performe it but it seems tha't nobody can't learn that, or ......

Planet Burst - does damage equal to 75% percent of powerlevel - First, Kid Buu raises up his right hand and gathers his energy in the form of a giant bright-pink energy sphere. Once it is ready, he launches the attack against the opponent, inflicting a huge amount of damage. Need to be in the Kid Buu form

Vanishing Beam - does damage equal to 55% percent of powerlevel - it is a simple pink perfectly round beam (so perfectly round it looks like a sphere when looking straight down it) fired from the palm of the hand that can be fired very easily with no charge up or special stance. Its power varies but the standard version has been used to combat the Kamehameha making it very powerful.

Continuous Energy Bullets - does damage equal to 25% percent of powerlevel - are a combination of many energy waves fired at a very rapid rate, which causes a lightning speed effect. It is effective for quick, widespread, and massive amounts of damage, but it is very draining on one's own ki level. However, if they are powerful enough, they are able to avoid the draining effects of this combination technique.

Vaporize! - does damage equal to 35% percent of powerlevel is an energy sphere used by Majin Buu. Majin Buu throws his arms forward and fires a bluish-green energy wave against the opponent. Then, he charges more power into the energy wave, changing it into a giant energy sphere that blasts the opponent away, inflicting huge damage.

Body Manipulation and Regeneration - Majin Buu has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquefy, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. He can also regenerate his body at a sub-molecular level, allowing him to survive virtually anything; however, he was unable to regenerate from Goku's Spirit Bomb since it destroyed every atom of Buu. Need to be in Super Buu form.

Wrap Attack - does damage equal to 35% percent of powerlevel - Due to Super Buu's ability to stretch very far, Super Buu can often detain a person by stretching and wrapping his body around them. He can do this with any part of his body, but most often he will usually do this by stretching the area from his chest to his feet around the target very quickly, then constricting before the person can react. Super Buu can also regenerate his body around a person in order for a surprise attack.

Gack! - does damage equal to 20% percent of powerlevel is a mouth energy wave used by Super Buu. First, Super Buu opens his mouth and charges a pink energy sphere with additional streaks of black and pink electricity. Then, he fires the energy sphere from his mouth in the form of a narrow, pink energy wave at the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Buu Rocket - does damage equal to 20% percent of powerlevel An attack used by Kid Buu against Good Buu in which he surrounds himself in energy and rushes forward like a rocket. Need to be in the Kid Buu form.

Chocolate Beam - is an energy wave used by all forms of Majin Buu except for Kid Buu. This attack can change any object or person into any type of object. Fat Majin Buu seems to only be able to use this attack by pointing his antenna at his target. Majin Buu's forms that used the technique also usually announce what the attack will turn the victim into before using it.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am

I have finaly awaken now you all are going to suffer..... I have lost my abilities, i am going to bring them back. I Put the palm an shoot small ki pink round beam...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 am

Than, i again put my palm and shoot a pink round beam in the wall, barely damage it, power up and shoot a big blast into the wall , i made hole,,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 am

I put my palm and again shoot a beam , and again and again and again.

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 4

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am

I change my hand and again shoot from my palm into the wall hitting it and leaving a back mark on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 5

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 am

I stop shoting wall ,and i find some Yadrat, i put may palm and fire a pink round beam, the beam hit the Yadrat and exsplode , but he is still alive..

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 6

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 am

I fing 10 Yadrat and mark them, i put my 2 hand and then i fire pink round beam at them almost killing them....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 7

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:26 am

I enter the house and i saw a couple of yadrat i shot pink beam from my palm of hand, again no killed, Then my belly turn into the Similarly to the liquid and start's to absorb the yadrats...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 8

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Ha that was nice, I then find another house and start's absorbing people . I return to my wall and once again i fire a round pink beam from the palm of my hand, the beam hit, the wall and destryed him...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 9

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 am

I this time charge the ki and shoot it from the palm of my hand...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Vanishing Beam 10

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 am

The beam hits the wall and destroyed the whole wall, hahahah i will have my revenge..

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:32 am

I use my antena of the head an shoot purple beam at the yadrat but the beam exsplode killing him

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 am

I point my head and shoot a beam of pink energy towards the yadrat, the yadrat is once more destroyed..

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 am

I found a group of yadrat's and i use may antena of them 2 are dead, 1 is half human and the other half is ...... The other's escaped...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 4

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 am

I start walking towards the small village on the planet, The people hide from me. I fire 3 pink round beams at the house destroying it , ...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 5

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 am

I fire pink beam of energy at the yadrat in the village, i then looked for Chocolate , but i only find half Chocolate and half yadrat, so i start eating the half with Chocolate ...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 6

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

Oh how this chocolate is nice, I then lift another pice of Chocolate , and put it in the mouth, and start eating, oh how this chocholate is so soluble...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 7

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 am

I am done eating other half that is turned in chocholate, i wana more of this, i enter the house and see 2 yadrat children, i shoot them with my energy beam and they shine, again they are half chocholate,i again start eating them.....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 8

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am

Oh the children tastes delicious , i need to find more of them i go outside and there are 5 yadrat.

Yadrat's: Go away you big monster.

I shout my pink energy beam and i creat the chocholate,, i start eating but at soon i put it in my mouth i spit, tham this is bad chocholate....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 9

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 am

Why is that chocholate so bad, i need to find some more, i start walking into the village, while in village i see yadrat's running for they life, i start shooting pink ki beam at them and transforming them into the chocolates.....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Chocolate Beam 10

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am

I looked at the whole village now all chocholates, i walk to the closest one and start's eating, haaaaaaaaa this is so nice , this is the best chocholate i have ever eate....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Continuous Energy Bullets 1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

I charge the ki and starts shooting the ki bolts wery fast....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Continuous Energy Bullets 2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

I spin and while i am spining i start shoting the energy bullets all around me....

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Continuous Energy Bullets 3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

I am still spining and shooting energy bullets in the village destroying buildings in the proces.

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Learning Continuous Energy Bullets 4

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Oh i fell dizzy from all this spinning, i the start charging the ki and i start spinning again...

Back to top Go down

Strange temple Empty Re: Strange temple

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next