Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yadrat dojo

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Yadrat dojo

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 am

Yadrat is the home of the weird dances,in this dojo you see many different races,doing embarassong dances and fusion and more. To learn a technique,it Takes 10 posts.

Telekinesis - is a technique that allows to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.

Multi-Form - user powers up and splits into two, then those two split clones into four. Unlike the Afterimage technique these are tangible clones not just imprints left by speed.

Fusion Dance - To correctly perform the Fusion Dance, the fusees must create a perfectly symmetrical image of one another. The Fusion Dance is a short series of poses that are performed by two characters of equal power levels, roughly equal size and same race. In the series, the result of a correctly performed Fusion Dance is a superior being whose power is multiplied severalfold over that of the individual fusees. The total fusion time lasts about 30 minutes, depending on the amount of ki that is used. After that, it takes the character's bodies another hour before they are able to fuse again. Only last for 5 posts, then you need to wait for 3 posts to fuse again.

Instant Transmission - just by concentrating on a particular individual's energy signature and 'transmitting' or feeling that being's location. This action is usually accompanied by user placing his index and middle fingers on his forehead to help him concentrate, though if extra time is taken the technique can be performed without this aid. Can be used in battle.

Instantaneous Movement - Instantaneous Movement is a technique that allows its user to instantly teleport to another planet, place or person. Unlike Instant Transmission, the user does not actually need to focus on a specific energy signature to use as a target. This means that the user can transport anywhere within the Universe. Need 35,000 pl to learn. Can't be used in battle. Only 2 posts per day

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 am

The Yadrat came and said that what i am going to learn is a wery hard technique, and that i need to learn it carefuly. He than begins to explain me how the ki works and how to channel it, than he begin to explain how we need to to know were are we going..........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 2

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 am

The yadrat teacher is still explaining the ki and sinature........... Ok now is yours turn to do it, you need to empty your mind..............
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 3

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am

Omg it is hard to do it, he said that you need to empty you mind , then you need to see the place you wana be and do it, i have pictured the vegeta but nothing happened.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 4

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 am

THis time i have manage to empty the mind, but i can't pictured the planet wana trasnport.Tham this is hard technique to learn........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 5

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 am

The Yadrat teacher again explained to me how i need to do it, he transported from the place and then return. Now is your turn, i clear my head and pictured the planet vegeta, my home planet, then i think of how i am transported there, i fell somethin like the wind but nothin happened.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 6

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 am

This time i have manage to transport, just for secound of time, tham, they said that i need to focus more, this day i have gone to meditate in peace about the ki and mind connection.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 7

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 am

I spent another day of meditating about the ki and mind how they are connected, and how to use it .......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 8

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 am

The teacher said that i need to practice again, so i take my stance and empty my mind than i make a picture of vegeta and try to transport, but this time i have manage to see it but i come back ........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 9

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 am

I try it again i do and i manage to transport but it didnt last, they said that something is holding me here, that i need to completly go to that place........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty learning Instantaneous Movement 10

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 am

It is time, i take stance, empty my minde and pictured planet vegeta,and think to go there,and it happened, i was at the planet vegeta, i then again take the stance and empty the mind and pictured the planet yadrat and poof i was there just like that, hurray i have manage to do it.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 am

Oh i have finaly mastered it now i need to learn Instant Transmission, which is simillar but need a ki to use it. The yadrat teacher says, hi i see that you wana learn more. He then begins to talk about the ki and his use in the life, how we can fly , and do anything we like, but then he start's to talk about the Instant Transmission, how we can teleport anywere we like.........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 2

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 am

He is stil talking about the Instant Transmission and how you can use it in the battle , and how it is nice to have the technique, and it is wery good in ecsaping someone who is much more powerfull then you, he then says that we need a rest before he start to talking abouth it more.......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 3

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 am

Oh yes it is the next day, the teacher said tha't he is going to show us how we need to do it. Now i need to leave for the dojo. While i was walking i saw a couple of Yadrat's doing somethin in the house, and one of the yadrat said: Oh my it seems tha't i forgot to get some money from my home, please can you do it, she ask the other yadrat, and in one moment he vanish and then he returned with the money, she was so happy about that, i then go to the dojo. WAO i wana learn that technique.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 4

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

While in the dojo i ask the teacher about the technique, and he said tha't almost every Yadrat can teleport, and then he started to talk about the history of it's people, how they have many wors and how they swear that they will not train in the marshal art any more, but they have only few who trained. So after the generation they developed the other techniques.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 5

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

The teacher started to show us how we are neded to done it if we wan't to make it, it is not hard at all. He said that i need to practice the stance, and that i need to focus on the energy signature of somebody.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 6

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 am

I am stil doing the stance, after a couple of hours i went to my ship to have some sleep. WHile sleeping i deam of the legendary super saiyan, how he has power that i don't, but then there is a big shadow and somebody is laughing....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 7

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh my what a Nightmare buh, i need to train more. The next day i started practice the Instant Transmission i gather the ki and think of the energy signature...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 8

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

The teacher told me tha't i am going in the right way, and i am almost there, just need to practice it more. Then he again show me how to do it.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 9

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

After i while i manage to Partially do it, my body shifted but i didn't mange to shift the whole body...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Learning Instant Transmission 10

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 pm

After if more days of training a did some meditation about the learning and it helps me a lot. Now i gather the ki, i focus on the energy signature and shift the whole body to other place on Yadrat i was so trilled that i didn't know what to do, but the saiyan life is a dangerous one, si i am going to train.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty multi form.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm

i walk into the old dusty gym and look around. i see an old diry punching bag much like the one my brother has at home (in real life) it is a light creame coloured and is super heavy as it is filled with sand. i try to push my power outwords and it just leaves me super drained. i try onece more to no avail

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

i look around again and compose my self. i breath rather deeply a couple of times as i push my ki energy out of my body, i try and try and after 10mins of tiring fight inside myself i make a little miny me and call it meg jr. i play with it for a bit and then it just disapears. oh i gues that was not it.

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty multi form3

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 pm

i focus yet again and force my ki enegy out of my body. but this time i do not force it out at a single point but in a wave. it forcies a living breathing battle ready copy of me to be made. yess i say but just as quikly as it appeared it disapears to my horor and complets disbolief. damm

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty multi form4

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:09 pm

i focus and breath so very deeply. this time i shout this time i will nail this one. i force the ki enegry in a wave out of my body again.
it starts to form the exact battle hardened copied warrior sayian girl but it does not end there as it satays around and i can spar with it for 10 mns.

Back to top Go down

Yadrat dojo Empty Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next