Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta Dojo

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Vegeta Dojo

Post  Admin Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Ii Saiyans train hard and frequently in this dojo. Everyone here can teach you something here what they can teach you.

Galick Gun - does damage equal to 25% percent of powerlevel - an energy wave similar to Kamehameha. It is capable of destroying large planets if enough power is put into it.

To utilize it, user curls his fingers and places both his hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other). Then, once enough ki is gathered, he thrusts both hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy. The result is a powerful, fuchsia-colored energy beam that emanates from his hands and body.

Double Galick Gun - does damage equal to 35% percent of powerlevel- is a two-handed double version of the Galick Gun used by user. When he uses it, user pulls his his hands back to his sides and charges a Galick Gun in each hand. Then he fires them forward so that they merge into one large Galick Gun wave, inflicting a large amount of damage.

Double Galick Cannon - does damage equal to 50% percent of powerlevel- is a two-handed yellow-colored version of the Galick Gun used by user. First, user charges at the opponent, but stops right in front of them and places both of his hands on the opponent's chest. Then, he grins up at the opponent and charges yellow energy in his hands.

Super Galick Gun - does damage equal to 85% percent of powerlevel- is a full-powered version of the Galick Gun . To utilize it, user places his hands up to his side and forms energy between his hands. Then, he fires a Galick Gun that is bigger and much more powerful than the normal version, inflicting a huge amount of damage.Need to obtain the ss4 transformation to learn.

Burning Attack - does damage equal to 45% percent of powerlevel - a series of rapid arm movements before placing his palms forward, with the thumbs and index fingers touching each other to form a small diamond shape. Then, he fires an energy sphere from his palms towards the opponent. This attack can be used with one hand.

Big Bang Attack - does damage equal to 50% percent of powerlevel- User extends his arm and opens his palm and turns his hand up at a 90 degree angle (as if to signal "Stop"). He then powers up and fires a powerful whitish-yellow energy sphere at the opponent. This attack creates an enormous explosion upon contact and leaves a huge mushroom cloud, making it reminiscent of the nuclear explosions.

Solar Flare - The technique is performed by the user placing their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name and a blinding blue light fires out that blinds everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light. Because this is simply a flash of light, it will work despite any gap in power between the user and the target. This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat. Because of the nature of the attack, it has almost always been extremely effective. The technique is rendered useless if opponent is wearing sunglasses or if they close their eyes. Enemy can't see for 2 posts

Kaio-ken - It is a technique that multiplies the user's ki for a "heart beat", enabling them to inflict serious damage to opponents who are considerably stronger than them. While in the state, the ki aura's color becomes crimson.

Super kaoken - is a combination between the Full-Power Super Saiyan transformation and the Kaio-ken technique.

Power Ball - is a technique used by Saiyans to mimic the presence of a full moon. By combining ki with the planet's atmosphere, a ball of condensed Blutz Waves is created. Using this technique, a Saiyan can achieve the Great Ape transformation even when a full moon (or similar planetary body) is not present.

Infinite Break - User punches the opponent twice in their face. Then, he knees the opponent in their stomach and punches them away, inflicting a great deal of damage.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

so its just a technique learning dojo?

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 1

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 am

I start to power up slowly controling the ki , its so hot in there, my whole body is hot, i started to practice with some punches and kicks, then suddenly i almost lost air , i fall down on my knees and start breathing heavily , then go back to the beggining of the training ....

Last edited by Xersos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 2

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am

I started to do some complicated moves but each time i fall down, i stand up and the Power up while that is start runing until i can control it better, after a couple laps of running i have finaly manage to control ki better, then i started to do complicated moves again but this time with easy.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 3

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 am

I focus my energy and the earth shaked i felt that so much energy is drained from me, i need some rest, after rest i started to again focus my energy but the stress is to much for my body to hold i need to rest again.Maybe the next time will be better .....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 4

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 am

There is a smal burst of red aura around me but after a couple minutes it is gone, i fell so much relife, I repeat this around 10 times , and every time i did it. Now the next part of my training i will do much more, i make a stance the shout Kaoken a red ki aura show but its gone , i fight with my legs just to stand , but then i fall. I do it again but it always faill. THis time i shout kaoken and manage to punch some targets but they drain me to fast i need to rest again.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 5

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 am

I have manage to sustain Kaoken for 5 minutes before i fall, tham this is hard, but i will learn it . I practice my ki chaneling i manage to create a red aura around the right hand , in time i have been able to tranform couple times for a shor period of times. I have decidet that i will start to meditate maybe that will help.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 6

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am

While meditating i manage to sense the power withi me , after a couple of times i manage to be sure that i will learn the kaoken. I stand and begin to gather the energy the earth is shaking form the power. God i say, i put a big rock in front of me then i shout kaoken the red aura begin to shine form my body i hit rock with my fist the rock is destroyed but i overdoit . I spent some time resting , eating and sleeping but training is not over yet.

Last edited by Xersos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 7

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

After a hard training i used rocks like target every time i manage to turn kaoken even a litle i smashed a rock, "it is a hard because every time its drain the energy but i must keep training". Kaoken my body muscles are increase in mass this time i manage to destroy 2 rocks, but it stills drain may power, maybe next time.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 8

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 pm

This time i can have some of kaoken power, i is stable, i can control flow of ki in my body during kaoken, he shout kaoken and smash 4 rocks, ha ha ha ha, breathing heavily "i still need more trainig ."

I power up, the rocks are flying , earth is shaking , then stopet , have a rest ,eat and sleep ready for the next part of the training....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 9

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups are complite "now i can rest". He fall asleep, after he awoke he eat some meat and continued to train, another set of 1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups then another 1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups and another 1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Kaoken 10

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 pm

I stand still, waiting the wright moment to strike , now kaoken a red aura erupt from me, its double my power, speed, strenght, hearing, i break through the layers of rock and training robots that i set , my kaoken is good , i can control it now i can even shot ordinary ki blasts , i do some more training, and in the end almost destroyed the room in the proces. Ha ha ha ha ha i am glad that i have finaly over with my training .
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 1

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:05 pm

After training in the waist lands i go to the dojo to learne the Galick gun , well i have mastered the kaoken attack, i will master this , well lets begin. I stand in the position i curls my fingers and places both my hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other) and starting to gather Ki there is a small ki bolt in the hands i yell Galick gun, and suddenly, the bolt of ki explodes and send me flying to the wall of dojo, uh that was not god experience.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 2

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 am

My body is hurt i manage to do 4 failed Galick gun, and every one burst in my hands and sent me flying to the wall, how can this be a difficult skill to learn, never mind i will keep practicing it i know that i will succeed...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 3

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am

I power up and i feel energy building in my fingers i manage to create the ball of energy but when i try to use it it vanish in the thin air, i do this again and again but fail every time. I close my eyes and start to meditate....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 4

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 am

I manage to control the flow of ki and create the ball of light in my hands, but when i try to fire it, but nothing happened, with a couple of training like this i will be able to do it. After couple of hours i was able to shot small ki blast toward the target robot, but i fail to destroy it.
I try to shot the ki couple times, and after an hour i fall down to my knees i use all my energy i need to rest.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 5

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:30 am

After a couple of hours of shoting the ki blasts i manage to destroy the robot , i repeated this for some time then i was ready to charge it i put my hands behind it and star charging the ki blast i manage to fire it at the robot but u could not control it so i miss and hit the wall, i made a big hole....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 6

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:41 am

My body is at my limits in this last couple days i have always been constantly charging the blast into the robot , i have failed a couple times but i am a saiyan warrior i will never fail. I go back to the beginning of the starting pose and start to charge a ball of energy i can fell how my ki is focusing into the ball, the ball started to grow, it starts to shine.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 7

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 am

Then from all of suddenly there is a fuchsia-colored energy that start to emanates from my hands and body, i feel how my power is growing, i then release the blast and the fuchsia-colored energy hit the training droid and destroyed them in the proces. I have.... he colapsed.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 8

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am

I stand up, whoa that was something , but i did it , i looked in the destruction that my blast did it, haha i laugh, lets do it again...... After a couple of hours tham i still cant do it more then one, i just need to do it again.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 9

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 am

Ahh i fell that all power , and if i focus it more i can even destroy the planet, hahahaha, i then closes my eyes and start meditating. After a couple of hours, i wake up,(I fall asleep during the meditation. )
Hm i fell rested now. He then again start to charge the Galick gun and blast another robot then another.........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Galick gun 10

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

There are a 40 robots, I enter the stance, i start to charge the ki, and then fire it at the robots, only manage to destroy 9, tham i than jump and in a rage i start chargin the ki , the earth is shaking,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i scream from rage that has been buiding inside me.So much power inside me ,i then relese the fuchsia-colored energy beam that emanates from my hands and body. The beam slams into the robots there is a huge explosion the blast hit me i flew into the wall. from there i see a huge creater in the earth, i started to laugh hahahahahaha.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Learning Moonball 1

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

Travos with a severe look of concentration on his face has his hands at his side. He starts to manipulate as much ki as he can until a small white ball of energy forms in his hands. The ball starts to grow until he puts his hands out in front of him. When he goes to launch it the energy fizzles out. He then passes out and hits the floor from using too much energy.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Moon Ball 2

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

After a few minutes Travos reopens his eyes and picks himself up off of the floor. "What the hell? That's never happened before.", he says while getting back into stance. Again he pours all the ki his body can deliver into his palms. This time he launches it but it disappears within a second.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty moon ball 3

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Travos makes his third attempt this time being alot more succesful then the last two times. He throws the white ki into the sky. He stares at it and his clothes begin to rip from gaining so much mass. Hair sprouts out of all his pores. The ki again fizzles out and he returns to normal. " I will become Oozaru. I will be the strongest saiyan in the GALAXY!" His fury gives him alot more power.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Dojo Empty Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next