Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta waste lands

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegeta waste lands

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Travos jumps down the hole falling into the darkness. Until he hits his feet. He powers up slightly so that his aura is bright instead of dark. He looks around until he finds the guard.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty you found him

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 pm

As you look around you see a guard...nailed by his hands and feet to the wall. Sitting indian style onthe ground are those four saiyan kids your ran into before
Kid1:hi
Kid2:nice to see you again
Kid3:sup?
Kid4:did you see this comming?

Elite. Guard:help me!!!!!!!

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Travos has a look of awe on his face. "Let him go. If it's me you want then just bring it. No more running lets just take this where you wanna go with it.", Travos says with anger in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty nothing to do with you.

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm

The children chuckle

Kid 1:this has nothing to do with you..
Kid. 2:we just like fighting ,the loser of the fights,get nailed to the wall....just like him..
Kid3:you're just a. Bonus..we knew you would show up eventually,once you said you were on a "quest"
Kid4:I suggest you turn back and leave....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 pm

"Never. Let's go NOW!", He says getting into a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty party time

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm

The children all look. At each other and shrugs then get up slowly and power up into super saiyan form,except the forth child ,who goes into super saiyan 3 mode

Child 1:ok hotshot...you go first

Elite guard:fuck you!!!! Fuck you small children!!! You all suck!!! Help me!! I can't feel my arms and legs I think I'm dying!!!!

The other children laugh at the guard while waiting for travos to make his move.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Travos puts all his strength into his arm and uppercuts the kid.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty not nearly enough

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

The super saiyan child 1,rolls his eyes and catches you arm and Super saiyan 3 kicks you in the ribs. While the super saiyan child 2 fires a huge ki beam at the guard,leaving him
unconcious ...or dead. The super saiyan child 3 fires a galick gun at Travos

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Travos seems he has been beaten but jumps to his feet quickly. He charges his energy and a Pitch Black aura surrounds him with green lightning sparking everywhere. From the black mass of energy around him he throws a Ki blast at the SSJ3 child. " All of you on one person. Your so pathetic. Have your parents told you nothing about Honor and Dignity?", Travos says.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am

The super saiyan 3 swats away your ki beam, and laughs

Super saiyan 3 child:we don't have any parents

Child 3:yeah we've been doing this on our own

Child2:we are done fighting you...you fail

Child 1:the guard is dead...no need to waste our time now.

The children then fly away from waving goodbye

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 am

Travos pulls the body off of the wall and throws it on his shoulder.
"If I can't bring him back alive I'll just bring him back.", he thinks to himself.
He throws the body out of the hole and hops out himself.
He ventures out of the wastelands and heads back to the courtyard.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Live

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 am

While going towards the courtyard the guard he was carring fall and hit the floor. You idiot, ah ah ah, hurry take me to the city, just hurry a.aaaaa,said guard. He then fall unconsciousness.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Self train 6

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am

Ah again in the waste lands. I'ts been a long time since i have been here. I find a nice place were i built a camp fire. Then i do the 1,000 pushups 1,000 situps 1,000 squats and 1,000 pullups, after i have done it i start to charge my ki and yell Galic gun, a beam of ki energy hit the rock and made a hole inside , i loked through the hole and start again i repeat the Galic gun for 100 times. Ah it is time to rest, i sit down by the camp fire i built and start sleeping. The next day i started to train my kaoken technique - i do around 100 punch , 100 kicks, 100, Shin kick, 100 Uppercut in my kaoken form. Then i repeat that again and again. After that i start to train Galic gun again but this time also in the kaoken form, this time was difficult but i manage to do it. I again sit by the new camp fire and start to sleep.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Self train 7

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

Ah it is finaly a morning. I need to eat something, i have found a lot of fruts, this will be enough. I started my day with 1,000 Galick Gun, then another set of 1,000 Galick Gun in the kaoken mode then i did 3,000 pushups situps squats and pullups. Hm i need to rest, while restink i think abouth a legend of the Dragon balls - when all seven are together then the enternal dragon appear and grants you one wish, ha i would like to gather it. But were to find them. Hm never mind i need to focus on my training:
1,000 Galick Gun,in the kaoken mode then anothe set of 2,000 Galick Gun, ordinary wihtaur the kaoken. Then i practice my new technique Infinite Break aroud the 3,000 times in the kaoken, until i I could not stand, then i went to sleep.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Self train 8

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am

Another set of 4,000 punch and kicks and shin kicks, then after a short brak i do 3,000 Galick gun then i repeat the 4,000 punch and kicks and shin kicks. I shout kaoken and charge my Galick gun i release it and destroy the whole mountain. Thi has tired me much i need rest. While resting i almost fall asllep but i mange to wake up and continued my training: 3,000 Galick gun in the kaoken mode, 3,000 Infinite Breaks in the kaoken, then another series of 3,000 punch and kicks and shin kicks then 4,000 sit ups,and push-ups. Then i start to power up a Blue aura burst from my body as i do 4,000 sit ups,and push-ups in the power up mode. I then feal a severe weaknes coming from my body, tham i need to rest. While resting i sad to myself, i need money.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Encounter 2

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

"Ah ah ah ah ah that hurts after so long training i need to rest". While resting i looked at the sky it was suny day with no clouds, as i watched i spoted a blur it was black i I could not not see what it was but it was getting bigger and bigger, until i have manage ti recognise waht is it: a giant Bird of like i have never seen it was bigger then that last Dinosaur that i eat, at the moment i remembered ,my saliva comes droping from my mouth ah a Dinner. I stand and i curls my fingers and places both his hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other), and start to gathering ki, the shini ball has been alread formed, i gather more, and there is a blue aura coming from my body, the earth is slowly shaking, now i shout Galick Gun and a beam of powerful, fuchsia-colored energy that emanates from his hands and body fly and hit the big bird, there is a big explosion an a lot of smokes," i cant see anything in this smoke". Then a a big beak come at me trying to hit me, but luck was on my side i dodge the beak, sent 2 charged Ki blast at the bird hitting it, but doing a little damage......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Encounter 3

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

I then kick the bird in the head, and charge a ki blast at his mouth, the bird screams in pain, but still try to hit me with the beak, this time it hits me, it hurts you stubid bird, i then use my kaoken attack and hit her with a barrage of punches and kicks in the head, the bird is dazed this is my chance to kill that thing i prepare another Galick Gun but this time in the kaoken form, my body burst with the crimson aura when i shout Galick Gun a beam hits the bird and knock her into the mountain, the bird is not giving any sign of life. Ok now we can eat.......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Resting

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm

After a while there is a buch of bones near me. "oh am full i need to sleep now" i then make a small bed on the ground and fall asleep.Its been couple of hours nah i need to rest some more.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Self Train 9

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 am

Ah that was i good rest, now lets go training some more: I do 4,000 push ups and 3,000 sit ups and 3,000 squats and 4,000 pull ups. And then i start to do 2,000 Galick gun and 1,000 Big bang attack, after that i am forced to take the rest because my body cant take it anymore.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Quest

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Hm where do i find that children, i then flies into the air, Listening to any sound of children.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty Search

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

You hear children laughing in the distance. Northof u...then you hear a loud boom...and then more laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm

I Immediately fly to the sound of boom.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty kids...

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 pm

when your arrive at the sound of the boom ,you see a huge hold in the ground and four kids standing around it.

Kid 1:hi mister
Kid2:`what cha doin?
Kid3:Yeah!
Kid 4:.....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:01 am

Hi there i said. I am looking for someone to fight. I prefer to fight 1 on 1, will you do it.? There is only one rule. When we fight none my help, you must fight alone.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 2 Empty agreed

Post  Admin Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 am

The kids look at you smiling

Kid1:ok ill fight you!

Kid2:yeah go get. Him!

Kid3: this is. Gonna be good

Kid4:....

Kid1 then gets into a fighting stance "let's go!"