Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta waste lands

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #4

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 pm

I land softly back on the ground and create another ball of ki. I shoot it and instantenously transmit a good distance in front of it. I raise my right hand and aim it at the incoming ki ball. I charge up a large ball of ki in my right hand and shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I fire a large ball of ki and counter the incoming ki ball. The balls collide and explodes. They leave a massive crater in their wake and I am pushed back slightly by the shock wave...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #5

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm

I lift my right hand and shout, "SUPER BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I fire a large ball of ki. I put my fingers to my forehead and teleport a good ways in front of the ki ball. I place my hands at my side and shout, "SUPER KAMEHAMEHA!!" I fire a very large ki beam at the ki ball. The two energies collide and battle for a moment. My super kamehameha wins out and destroys the big ball of ki...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #6

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 pm

I drop to the ground and do 11,000 push ups. Then I roll over and do 11,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 11,000 squats. I run over to a tree and do 11,000 pull ups. When I finish I run about one thousand laps to relax...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #7

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I take a short break and then get back to training... I drop to the floor and do 12,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 12,000 sit ups. I climb back to my feet and run over to a tree. I grab onto a branch and do 12,000 pull ups. I drop to the ground and do 12,000 squats. After I finish I lay down and take a short nap...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #8

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

I run a few thousand laps around the open area and the drop to the ground and do 13,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 13,000 sit ups. I crawl back up to my feet and do 13,000 squats. I jog over to a tree and do 13,000 pull ups. When I finish my stomach growls for food...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Finding food...

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

I look around and see a large monster off in the distance. I fly over to see what it is. It is a large dinosaur. It does not notice me as it is too busy drinking water from a lake. I create a large disc of energy in my hand and hurl it at its tail. The disc chops off his tail. The dinosaur howls in pain and runs off. I fly down and pick up the tail. I take the tail back to the open area and go gather fire wood. I teleport back to the open area and build a large fire. I find a large stick to use and cook the tail over the fire. It is not the best meal in the world but it is enough to fill me up. After I eat I take a nap...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #9

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

I get up from my nap and feel refreshed. I quickly knock out 14,000 sit ups and roll over and do 14,000 push ups. I get to my feet and do 14,000 squats and then run over to a tree and do 14,000 pull ups. I fire a couple of Kamehamehas and Big Bang Attacks into the sky and then take a moment to catch my breath...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #10

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 pm

After I catch my breath I drop to the ground and do 15,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 15,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 15,000 squats. I run over to a tree, climb up, and then do 15,000 pull ups. I walk back over to my fire and lay down and gaze at the stars...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #11

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 am

Instantaneously transmit myself to my training area in the wilderness and drop to the ground and do 16,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 16,000 sit ups. I climb back to my feet and do 16,000 squats. I walk over to a tree and do 16,000 pull ups. I land softly on my feet and catch my breath...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #12

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 am

I walk over to a very large rock and punch it 1,000 times with each fist. Then I kick it 1,000 times with each foot. After that I knee it 1,000 times with each knee. Lastly I elbow it 1,000 times with each elbow. When I finish the once large rock is now only rubble...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #13

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 am

I drop to the ground and do 17,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 17,000 sit ups. Then I get back to my feet and do 17,000 squats. I jog over to a tree and then I hop up and grab a low hanging branch. I do 17,000 pull ups and then lands softly on the ground. I let out a sigh and sit down to catch my breath...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #14

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 am

I get back to my feet and do 18,000 squats. Then I hop up to the branch and do 18,000 pull ups. I drop softly to the ground and then lay down. I do 18,000 push ups and then roll over to my back. I do 18,000 sit ups and then get back to my feet...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #15

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 am

I punch the air 5,000 times with each arm and then kick the air 5,000 times with each leg. After the I knee the air 5,000 times with each knee. Then I elbow the air 5,000 times. I practice lunging and dodging attacks for a few hours. Then I sit down and take a break...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #16

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 am

I drop to the ground and do 19,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 19,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 19,000 squats. Lastly I run over to the tree and do 19,000 pull ups. I land softly on the ground and rest...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #17

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 am

I charge up a few large balls of ki and shoot them up into the air. I let them get a good distance up in the air and then send the both hurling back down at myself. I put my arms out to each side and create an energy barrier around myself. The two ball of ki collide with my shield at the same time and cause a massive explosion. They create a massive crater and when the smoke clears I am left floating in my energy barrier unhurt...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #18

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

I walk up to a large rock and punch it 2,000 times with each hand and then kick it 2,000 times with each foot. After that I knee it 2,000 times with each knee. Then I elbow it 2,000 times with each elbow...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #19

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am

I hold out my right hand and charge up energy in my hand and then shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I fire a large ball of ki. I teleport in front of it and put my hands at my side. I charge up a lot of energy and then shout, "SUPER KAMEHAMEHA!!" as I bring my hands forward and release a massive wave of ki. I destroy the incoming ki ball. I wipe the sweat from my brow and laugh in spit of myself...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Self-Training #20

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 am

I drop to the ground and do 20,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and do 20,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 20,000 squats. Then I run over to a tree and to 20,000 pull ups. I land softly on my feet, lay down, and take a nap...

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Vegeta waste lands

Post  Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 am

As you teleport Frieza to Vegeta breaks from your grip.
Frieza:so you think you can beat me.......you're sadly mistaken boy! (You both have 20 blocks and counters)

Frieza then folds his arms and waits for your attack

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty Ascended super saiyan!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 am

I start to chuckle and say to freiza "I know I can beat you becuase freiza I have become the one thing you have shake thinking about, the thing that gives you nightmares at night, I have become a super saiyan!" I then start to pwer as my eyes change to green and hair stands on end and start to change gold and then I explode and with energy creating a giant crater in the ground as I turn into ascensed super saiyan (1497500\1497500) Ithen wait for freiza to take his turn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 am

as i apear on vegeta i see the saiyen with an awsome pl and hatred fills inside me. i turn ssj1 and fly and hit him with the full force of my hell gate attack and shout to friza that i have come to help him destroy this world.

Back to top Go down

Vegeta waste lands - Page 5 Empty hahaha

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

I then laugh at the saiyan who just appeared and fire a kamehameha wave to counter his hell gate

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:27 pm

i shout haa u can not defeat both of us. i shout at friza if we fuse we we easily win.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5