Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

I instantaneously movement myself to Namek. I arrive in an open area surrounded by water. I pull out my new Dragonball radar and check for a nearby Dragonball. I find one close by and fly off to find it....

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Dragonball #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

I fly in the direction of the dragonball. I hold the radar and see that I am slowly getting closer and closer to the ball. I see what looks like a village off in the distance. I reach out with my senses and check to see how strong the inhabitants are...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Dragonball #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Their power levels are extremely low. So low that I can barely detect them. I land just outside the village and make my way to the biggest home. When I look around I don't see anyone. I can no longer sense the power levels that I was picking up before...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Dragonball #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I walk up to the door of the biggest house. The door is open and I can see the dragonball from the doorway. The dragonball is very large and has three stars on it. I look around and see no one. I walk into the home and pick up the dragonball. When I get outside there are three Nameks waiting for me...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Dragonball #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

"What do you want with the dragonball?" The first Namek asks. I look him in the eyes and reply, "I want the dragonball so that I can become strong and protect the universe from evil." The Nameks look at me for a long moment without speaking. Finally the first namek smiles and say, "I believe you. You may take the dragonball. I nod my thanks to him and get ready to look for the next one...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a second Dragonball #1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

I pull out the Dragonball radar and find the next closest dragonball. I wave goodbye to the three nameks and fly off in the direction of the next dragonball. As I fly away from the village I pick up the three star dragon ball with my mind and have it fly next to me...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a second Dragonball #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

After a short bit of flying I see the second village not too far away. Again I reach out with my senses and pick up some week power levels. I fly in closer and just as I expected the power levels disappear. I land on the ground just outside the village and slowly make my approach...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a second Dragonball #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 pm

An older looking namek walks out of the biggest house and asks, "How can I help you?" I nod and bow slightly to him. "I have come to collect the dragonballs." I reply. "The dragonballs are sacred and not freely given. First you must prove your strength to me. Go and lift that giant boulder over there." He says and points at a very large rock...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a second Dragonball #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I walk over and easily lift the rock and put in on one shoulder. I walk back over to the Namek and ask, "Now what?" The namek's eyes pop wide with shock and he stutters something I don't understand. He points out toward the water. I hold the rock with two hands over my head and chuck it out towards the water. It skims across the waters surface and disappears from site leaving only a massive wave to show that it was every truly there...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a second Dragonball #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm

I walk back over to the namek who has regained his composure. He clears his throat and then says, "You have proven your strength." A small namek walks out of the house with a large dragonball. "This is Don Don. He is my son." He says as he turns to his son. He takes the dragonball from his son and hands it to me. I take the dragonball and thank him. I bow to them and they bow to me...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Third Dragonball #1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:14 pm

I pull out my dragonball radar and find another dragonball close by. I pick up the two dragonballs that I have gathered. I fly up into the air. I hold the dragonballs with my mind and fly off into the direction of the next dragonball...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Third Dragonball #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm

I soar over the water and dip low across the surface. I feel the refreshing spray and create a large wake. I check the radar and see that I am close to my destination. I fly back up into the air and try and spot the village...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Third Dragonball #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 pm

I can see on my dragonball radar that I am over the right location but I don't see a village. I reach out with my senses and find nothing. I drop to the ground. The radar is beeping at me. Telling me that I am right on top of the dragonball...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Third Dragonball #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 pm

I look around and find a cave beneath me. I hop down and head into the cave. The cave is very dark so I create a small ball of energy in my hand to light my way. I see the reflection of light deep in the back of the cave. I walk into the cave and walk right up to it...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Third Dragonball #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I pick up the dragonball and the cave starts to rumble. The rocks around begin to fall and the entrance disappears. "Hahaha how silly. I laugh to myself. I raise one hand toward the ceiling of the cave and shout, "Big Bang Attack!!" I release a large ball of ki and blow a huge hole in the ceiling. I pick up all three dragonballs and fly out...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fourth Dragonball #1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I float in the air and look down at the cave that now looks more like a crater. I shrug my shoulders and pull out my dragonball radar. I look at it and see that another dragonball is not too far away. I fly off straight for it...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fourth Dragonball #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I reach out with my senses and find a few power levels they are larger than the one that I found before, but they are still very weak. I fly in as fast as I can and just as I thought the power levels disappear. The village comes into view...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fourth Dragonball #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:26 pm

I land just outside of the village. There are three nameks waiting for me. Their eyes light up as they see the three dragonballs that I have collected. "You must be here for the dragonball" the middle one stats. "OK you must pass our test of speed, and no cheating!" He says quite fiercely. I nod my acceptance...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fourth Dragonball #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

"So who am I to race and where?" I ask the middle namek. He smirks at me and pocks him thumb into his chest, "Me! We race to the far side of this island and back." I look to the far side of the island. It appears to be about 5 miles. I raise an eyebrow, "OK... after you." I wave my hand and nod my head in the direction of the far side of the island...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fourth Dragonball #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 pm

He chuckles and runs off. He is pretty fast, but not nearly fast enough. I run up behind him and easily close the distance. I don't use my full speed because I want them to "see" me. I run to the far side and touch my hand in the water. I turn and run back. I pass the namek while he is still running the other way. He growls angrily as I pass him. I run up to the two other nameks and stand in front of them. The third namek finally shows up huffing and puffing. "O...K...you...win...." One of the two nameks that waited at the village gets the dragonball and hands it to me. I nod my thanks to them...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fifth Dragonball #1

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I pull out my dragonball radar and look for the next dragonball. I see that is pretty close by. I fly up into the air and pull the dragonballs up with my mind. I fly off in the direction of the next dragonball...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fifth Dragonball #2

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm

I reach out with my senses and find a small group of power levels. I fly in at them. The dragonball radar beeps slowly but gradually increases as I get closer. I see the village not too far off. There are nameks digging in the dirt and planting plants...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fifth Dragonball #3

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 pm

I land just outside the village. The nameks all stop and look up at me. They all gasp and look at me in surprise when they see that I have collected four dragonballs. The elder of the village walks out to greet me. "I know why you have come. There is much talk about the exciting young saiyan who has come to collect the dragonballs." he says and then laugh heartily...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fifth Dragonball #4

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 pm

His laugh is pure and genuine and I can't help but laugh with him. A smile spreads across his face. A young namek boy walks up to and asks if I will get his toy doll that he dropped in to the water just off shore. I put my hand on his shoulder and smile. "No problem, just wait right here." I walk to the edge of the shore and dive in. I swim to the bottom and find the doll. I pick it up and bring it back to the boy. "WOW! THANKS!!" he shouts, hugs me and then runs off...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Finding a Fifth Dragonball #5

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

"That was most kind of you. I had a challenge for you, but you have more than proved that you are worthy of the dragonballs." he says with a smile and then disappears into his home. He returns a short time later with the five star dragonball. I bow and say, "Thank you very much. If you are every in need I shall come to your aid." the namek bows to me in return...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs... Empty Re: Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next