Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

I walk around in my ship and check everything out. It all seems to be in working order. I turn the gravity up to 20x. I feel the familiar pull of the extra gravity. I shut it down and check out the kitchen and rejuvenation chambers. It is all brand new and looks great...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Self-Training with training gear on #1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

I feel heavy with all of the added training equipment. I walk up to a punching bag and punch it 500 times with each hand. Then I kick it 500 times with each foot. I catch my breath for a moment and then knee the bag 500 times with each knee. I finish by elbowing the bag 500 times with each elbow...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 pm

I turn on the gravity machine and feel the gravity pull on me. The weighted clothing makes it extremely hard to move. I drop to the ground and struggle to knock out 1,000 push ups. I slowly roll over to my back and force myself to do 1,000 sit ups. I climb back to my feet and do 1,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and fight through 1,000 pull ups. I land hard on the ground and take a break...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I get back into a push up position and do 2,000 push ups. I roll over and do 2,000 sit ups. I get back up and squat 1,000 times. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 2,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

After I finish I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 500 times with each hand. Then I kick it 500 times with each foot. I elbow it 500 times with each elbow and then finish by kneeing it 500 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #4

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am

I drop to the ground and do 3,000 push ups. Then I roll onto my back and do 3,000 sit ups. I get back to my feet and do 3,000 squats. I walk over to a pull up bar and do 3,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #5

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 600 times with each hand. Then I kick it 600 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 600 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 600 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #1

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I drop to the ground and do 4,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 4,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 4,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 4,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #2

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 700 times with each hand. Then I kick it 700 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 700 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 700 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #3

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I drop to the ground and do 5,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 5,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 5,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 5,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #4

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 800 times with each hand. Then I kick it 800 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 800 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 800 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #5

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I raise my right hand and begin charging a large ball of ki. I can feel the gravity pulling down on me and making even the simplest actions hard. I shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I instantaneously transmit myself across the room and place my hands at my side and begin charging ki. I create a blue ball of energy and continue to charge ki. The ball of energy turns yellow and I shout, "ULTIMATE KAMEHAMEHA!!" and fire a massive yellow beam of ki at the incoming ki ball and destroy it completely. I fall to one knee and gasp as I catch my breath. A grin spreads across my feet as I revel in how strong I have become...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #1

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

I drop to the ground and do 6,000 push ups. The added weight of the clothing makes it even harder. I roll over to my back and do 6,000 sit ups. After I finish I hop to my feet and do 6,000 squats. I stop and take a quick breath and then walk over to the pull up bar and do 6,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #2

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 am

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 900 times with each hand. The weighted clothes slow my movements and make it harder. I then kick the bag 900 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 900 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 900 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #3

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

After a short break I feel even stronger and I decide to train harder. I drop to the ground and do 7,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 7,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 7,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 7,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #4

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 am

I continue to push myself. I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 1000 times with each hand. Then I kick it 1000 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 1000 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 1000 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #5

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am

I place my hands on my knees and gasp for breath. The gravity and weighted clothes are taking a toll on me, but I must get stronger. I force myself to get down and to 8,000 push ups. I lay on the ground for a moment after I finish and then sluggishly roll over to my back. I manage to pump out 8,000 sit ups and then crawl back to my feet. I grit my teeth and push through 8,000 squats. After I finish I slow drag myself to the pull up bar and fight through 8,000 pull ups. When I finish I drop to the ground and pass out...

Back to top Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20 Empty Re: Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down