Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Kai's Planet

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty King Kai's Planet

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 am

It is home to King Kai, ruler of the North Galaxy. Even though the planet is relatively small, it has gravity that is 10 times that of Earth's, allowing for more intense training.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Crash landing...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm

I crawl out of my crater and look around. I see a blue man standing there looking at me. I manage a smile and say, "uh.. sorry about that." I point at the crater. I bow to King Kai and say,"Sir evil nameks have come to earth and I must become stronger in order to defeat them. One them has a terrible technique that can steal your power. Can you help me?"

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty A response for help

Post  Xersos Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

King Kai: Hm, you just barge into my planet and you wana my help. Wait i need to check your story.

You see how King Kai's antenas of his head are moving and vibrating slowly. After a couple of minutes he says, oh my you told the truth there are 3 Nameks on the earth, and there is more A Devil that killed you is with them, oh my it seems that you are attracting the enemies, there is one sayan coming on its way towards the earth and he is not good person, oh my this is bad.

After a couple of minutes he spoke : I will help you but first to deserve a right to be my student make me laugh, and i need to warn you it is hard to make me laugh, many have failed to do so.- Said King Kai.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Joking around...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 pm

"OK This is one of my favorites... hopefully you will like it too..."

A guy walks up another man at a bar and says, "I bet you 100 dollars that if you hold this cup I can piss in it and not get a single drop on you."

The man thinks about it for a moment and then agrees. He holds the cup in his hand and the guy pulls out his thing. The guy pees all over the man and doesn't get a single drop in the cup.

The man starts laughing and says, "Dude you completely missed the cup."

The guy smiles and says "I will be right back." he walks over to a man standing in the corner and says something to him. The man in the corner hands the guy some money. The guys walks back to them man covered in pee and hands him 100 dollars.

"Why did he give you money?" the man covered in pee asks. "Oh, I bet him 1000 dollars that I could pee all over someone and they would laugh about it." the replied..

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Haha - The training begins

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am

Afte you told the joke to the King kai, you see how he is barely controling himself not to laugh. He then fall back and start to laugh like mad: hahahahah i am going to pee myself hahahahahah. After a couple of minutes he stand back and says: Ok you have past the test, i will now teach you how to fight the Nameks, but i must warn my trainings are the hardest thing in the Afterlife.

King kai: I see that you have already train in the gravity, so we will change the gravity of the planet, lets say around 50x times then normal gravity.

Then you see the how he snap his fingers and all of suddenly the gravity of the planet change, and you are pulled down to the ground barely standing.

King kai: ok now, oh Bubbles come here , ah here you are. You se the monkey with a banana near the King kai.

King kai: Your first part of the training is to catch Bubbles. Ok go go go go. (need 5 posts to catch him).
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Catching Bubbles #1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

My legs shake as I fight against the increased gravity and force myself to stand. The monkey is a short distance in front of me and he seems to not even notice me. I take a few clumsy steps forward. Every movement is a chore, but I determinedly continue to stride at the monkey. I move at a speed only slightly faster than a walk and the monkey just sits there and waits for me as I approach. I final get with in arms length and reach out for him. He hops up and bounces off my head. He lands behind me and dashes off to a nearby tree. I swing wildly at the air and grab nothing. My actions over balance me and I fall with great force to the ground...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Catching Bubbles #2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 am

My muscle bulge and sweat drips down my face as I fight the gravity on my way back to my feet. When I get back to my feet and I pause to catch my breath and see that the monkey is laying down on a branch. I let out a low growl and slowly make my way to the tree. I grab onto the tree and start to pull myself up. I climb about halfway up the tree and run out of strength and slide back down. The monkey sits up and laughs at me. "Your gonna pay for that monkey." I growl at the monkey. I attempt to climb the tree again and make it all the way up to the branch. Bubbles backs away from me toward the edge of the branch. I slide out on the branch towards him. Or combined wait causes the tree branch to bend. The branch bends almost all the way to the ground. Bubbles grins at me. "No no no no, don't you dar..." I try and say but the monkey hops off the branch and it snaps back sending me flying into the air. I fly up a good distance and then come back down with immense speed. I try and stop myself by countering the gravity with my own ability to fly. I manage to slow myself, but not all the way and I slam into the ground for the second time today...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Catching Bubbles #3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

I get up to my feet again and take off after the monkey. It takes me a few seconds to realize that my body is getting used to the gravity. I can't quite run yet but I can move much faster than before. I chase the monkey around the planet but he easily manages to keep out of my reach. We run a few laps around the planet, but something grabs my attention. A smell hits me and my stomach growls soo loud the monkey stops and looks at it. I head towards the smell of food and see that King Kai has brought out a large amount of food. I rush over drooling and King Kai points towards the food and says, "Eat up." Before he even finishes I devour the food. "Wow... thanks, ummm why didn't you make any for yourself?" I ask when I finish. King Kai's falls to the ground in shock. "Oh, yeah I forgot how much you saiyan's can eat." he said. "Well... back to training.." I say and take off after the monkey.

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Catching Bubbles #4

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

After the large meal I feel much better. My strength has fully returned to me and the gravity feels pretty comfortable. I chase after the monkey and we lap the planet many times. He hops up onto the top of King Kai's house and looks around for me. I crawl on the ground beside the house and try and get behind him. Bubbles scratches his head in confusion. I take that as a good moment to strike and spring up onto the top of the house. I startle the monkey and he falls backwards off the house. I land on the top of the roof where he once sat and then dive after him. He hits the ground first and quickly takes off running. I land just behind him and chase him for a second. Then I get an idea...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Catching Bubbles #5

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am

The monkey runs away from me so I turn and head in the opposite direction. I run about halfway around with I see the monkey running straight for me. His eyes pop open wide and he slides to a stop. I rushes off to the right. I give chase for a few steps and then stop and run in the opposite direction. The monkey is looking behind himself as I crest the horizon. Bubbles slows up to a trot and attempts to catch his breath. He turns back forward and sees me barreling in at him. He hops in surprise and starts running away. I don't let up and rush in at him. I continue to close the distance. The monkey tries to run faster but his legs just won't move any faster. I get within arms length and the monkey jumps up and tries to backflip over my head. I slid to a stop and reach both hands up and CATCH THE MONKEY!! I shout, "BYYAAAAHHH!!" and dance around with the monkey. I run over to King Kai and say, "Look I caught the monkey."

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Training 2

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

King kai: "Good job, hm, you remind me of someone who was also a saiyan that has come here for my training. Well then lets go to a next part.

You see King kai, takes the air into his lungs and and relese it, after a couple of moments you are hit by the small firefly.

King Kai:" This is Gregory he then create a heavy heavy hammer, you need to hit him with that. Ok go go go go go. (5 posts.)
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Hitting Gregory with a Heavy Hammer...

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

King Kai tosses me the hammer and it slams into my chest. The hammer is heavier than I expected and I can barely lift it off the ground. I see the little cricket floating mockingly in front of me. I grunt as I swing the hammer. It is a strain to bring the hammer over my shoulder. I hurl the hammer forward at the cricket and miss horribly. I can't stop the hammer and it sinks deep into the ground...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Hitting gregory 2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:55 pm

I rip the hammer out of the ground and stumble as I get it under control. Gregory laughs histerically at my attempt. "I'n way too fast for you! You'll never hit me!" He says and then sticks his tongue out at me. I swing the hammer back and forth slowly trying to get used to the weight of it. I take a few clumsy swipes at gregory, but I don't even get close...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Hitting gregory 3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

I chase after the little cricket and take massive chops at him with the hammer. I swing and miss and dig deep holes in the ground. All the while gregory throws chide remarks my way. "Your going to regret it when I hit you buddy." I say in reply. "Hahaha... yeah I don't see that happening." He laughs. I jump into the air and bring the hammer down with both hands. I catch the bug off guard and almost smash him into the earth. Instead I bury the hammer up to the hilt...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Hitting gregory 4

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 pm

With every swing I feel stronger and faster. I begin to feel comfortable swinging the heavy hammer. My swings are faster and more accurate. I begin to move in and close on gregory. He is starting to sweat and breathing very hard. I too am winded and sweating excessively. "This is it little man." I say. "Ha fat chance." He relies with much less confidance. I rush in and bring the hammer down at gregory. He tries to dodge but I am too quick. Just before I hit him King Kai shouts,"Dinner!!" I pull up short and race over to the food...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Hitting gregory 5

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 pm

I stuff my face with food until I feel like I am going to burst. I fall back fat and happy. "Wow thanks King Kai that really hit the spot." I say and then backflip off the ground and grab the hammer. "Alright gregory let's finish this." I say as I stare down the cricket. "OK no more holding back!!" He flies in at me as fast as he can. I stand like a batter and wait for him to get in close. At the last moment he tries to dodge low and away. I swing with all my speed and extend my arms. Crack!! Right in the sweet spot. I smash him square in the face and launch him off the planet. "Whoops... sorry..." I say as I chuckle nerviously...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Oh my

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

King Kai:"You didn't need to hit him so hard, oh my poor Gregory ". Well you have pased the training, now take a rest, will you. Our next task is very hard ok.

Then the king kai goes into the house and you start to feel a faint Smell of cooking........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Sweet more food!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 pm

"Hehe yeah sure thing..." I lay down in the grass and watch the clouds float past. I drift off to sleep with the comforting smell of food blowing around me...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning the Spirit Bomb

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

King Kai: hm hm hm, are you ready, ok i am going to teach you my ultimate technique called Spirit Bomb. The spirit bomb is a Energy Sphere gatheres from the all living thing on the planet: Plants, animals,watter..... Now in this place it is easy to gather the energy because my planet is a small one.

Lets begin: says King kai.
He then starts to explain: Users of the Spirit Bomb gather huge amounts of energy from all chosen surrounding life forms, and conduct that energy into a massive sphere of astounding destructive power. Energy takes the visual form of sparkling, glittering wisps when adding to the mass. The creation of the attack promotes a calm breeze away from the bomb, which turns into a strong continuous gale and expels colorful bands or radiation of Northern Lights-esque aurora.

(Learning the Spirit bomb is 10 posts).
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning The Spirit Bomb #1

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:25 pm

I stand out in an open area and focus on the life forces that are around me. I close my eyes and let my senses room. I pick up King Kai's energy source and I also fine Bubbles and Gregory. I can't seem to pick up the anything other than them though. I try and feel out the life of the planet and air and the light...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #2

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I call out to the planet with my mind and my heart. I begin to sense the life force of the King Kai's planet. I smile as I feel the immense power of life that surrounds me. I reach out and pull it in to my body. I channel it all into my core...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 pm

I have trouble holding onto the power. I grunt and scrunch my face. "No come on... aargh!" I feel the power slip away. I open my eyes and punch my fist into the ground in anger. I take a deep and breath and get back into my fighting stance. I close my eyes and try again...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #4

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 am

I feel King Kai's energy nearby. I aslo sense Bubbles and Gregory. Gregory has finally managed to make his way back to King Kai's planet. He grumbles something to King Kai but he is too far away for me to hear. King Kai pats him on the back and brings him some ice for his head...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #5

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:23 am

I continue searching for energy with my mind. I begin to sense the grass and trees around me. I keep searching and feel the planets energy radiating from its core. I take a few breaths to steady myself. I call out to the planet and ask it to share its energy with me. I feel the energy coming from the planet and grass and trees...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Learning Spirit Bomb #6

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 am

I pull more and more energy from the planet. I feel it building up inside me. The power is growing and feels very strong. "Very good. Now channel that energy into a ball." I hear King Kai say. I raise my right hand and make a fist. I focus all the energy that I have charge and push it into my hand...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet Empty Re: King Kai's Planet

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next