Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Kai's Planet

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Re: King Kai's Planet

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 am

I put my hands out to either side of my body and release ki from both of them. The ki surrounds me and I create a barrier. I see the red blast coming and hop my shield can take the damage... after that I rush in at King Kai and throw four quick hooks to his ribs and then backflip kick him into the air. I race up to where I think he will be and elbow him to the ground...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Training under Master

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:56 am

You manage to protect from his red ki blast, but he dodge all of yours attack. He then puch you with his elbow in the chest.......
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 am

I take the elbow to the chest and slide back from the force of the blow... "thank you for training with me king kai." I bow to king kai and lay down and take a nap...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:05 am

King kai: Ok.

You that see how the king kai shook hand and everything is back to his original state.

King kai: Oh by the way i have restore the gravity to 20x.(You can train in the gravity 20x for 3 posts)
and if you like you can self train.

He then goes to the house and start cooking.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty training in 20x gravity

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:45 pm

I lay down on the ground and manage to do 1,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and perform 1000 sit ups. I walk over to a tree and do 1,000 pull ups. I run a few hundred laps around the planet and then sit down and catch my breath...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty training in 20x gravity 2

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:22 pm

I get back to my feet and do 1,000 squats. I fall to the ground and do 2,000 push ups. I roll over and do 2,000 sit ups. I jog over to the tree and do 2,000 pull ups. I run 1,000 laps around the planet and collapse in exhaustion...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty training in 20x gravity 3

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I managed one more session. I hop to my feet and do 2,000 squats. I lay down and do 3,000 push ups. I flip to my back and do 3,000 sit ups. I trot to my tree and do 3,000 pull ups. I run a few thousand laps and fall to the ground and take a nap...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty training in 20x gravity #1

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I wake up from my nap feeling refreshed. I stretch for a few moments and then drop to the ground and do 4,000 push ups. I roll over and do 4,000 sit ups. I hop back to my feet and do 3,000 squats. I jog over to the tree and do 4,000 pull ups. I land softly on my feet and run 2,000 laps around King Kai's planet. When I finish I sit down and catch my breath...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Training in 20x gravity #2

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm

I roll over to my chest and do 5,000 push ups. I roll over to my back and take a deep breath. I let it out and then do 5,000 sit ups. I climb back to my feet and do 4,000 squats. I walk over to the tree and do 5,000 pull ups. I land back on my feet and take a moment to catch my breath. I run 3,000 laps around the planet and then fall to the ground exhausted...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Training in 20x gravity #3

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I force myself to roll over and then do 6,000 push ups. Sweat drips down my face and arms. I roll over to my back and my breath comes hard and fast. I grit my teeth and do 6,000 sit ups. I crawl back to my feet and do 5,000 squats. I my whole body aches as I limp over to the tree and do 6,000 pull ups. I have worn hand prints into the tree. I land hard on the ground and almost fall over. I shake my head and laugh at myself. I grunt as I run 4,000 laps. When I finish I collapse...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty FOOD!!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I am about to drift off to sleep wheni smell something. I look up to see that King Kai has brought out a feast and set it up for me and everyone else. I crawl over and shove food into my mouth and down drinks. When I finish I say, "Thank very much King Kai, I am going to take a quick nap, but after that would you like to train me today??"...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Your time is off

Post  Xersos Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 am

King kai: Oh i just recive a messege from King Yemma, he sadi that he would like to se you at the Check-In Station. Oh and i would like you to give this.

You se a lighting coming from the King Kai's Antennas and as they hitt you gain a new clothes with King Kai's kanji on the back.

King kai: Ok you are now ready to leave my planet. And be ready there is something happening on the Earth.

You then see the King kai entering the house.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Thanks...

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 am

I bow to King Kai and say, "Thanks for everything." I smile down at my knew clothes fly up into the air. I race. I see King Kai walk into his house and I fly off to the check out station...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty meeting king kai

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

I land on the planet and notice that the planets gravity is heavier than earth so then I walk up to king kai to greet him

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty king kai

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am

"Hi there,you were caught on earth huh? King kai walks to you and asks you. King Kai then pats you on the shoulder and tells you to follow him

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty Train me!!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:50 pm

"Yes I was unable to escape in time but I was wondering if you could train me so I could stop the villians on earth" I then sit and wait for a responce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm

king kai smiles when he comes back,he's carrying a monkey. "Catch bubbles pleaaase" he says stillsmmirking. Then sits down and waits for you to comply

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am

I run at bubbles with my arms open attemping to catch the little monkey and see what I caught.
(Do I need a certain amount of posts to catch him or what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 pm

15,sorry about the slow posts I've been sick lately.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 2

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 pm

I see that I have not cuaght bubbles and then start running at him and cant quite catch up to him so I run at him still...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 3

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

I continue to run at bubbles but am still unable to catch him so I put a bannana oon snake way and then realize that he is going towards the bannana...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 4

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 pm

As bubbles reaching for the bannana I sneak up towards him with I sneak up towards him he starts to eat the bannana then I hide behind the tree before I attempt to run at him...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 5

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 pm

I then run at bubbles eating the bannana and right before I get him he jumps up and over me then I turn around as we continue to chase each other...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 6

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I continue to chase bubbles as I feel the stress of a planet with ten times gravity then I jump in the air as bubbles runs by me and I hit my face on the ground...

Back to top Go down

King Kai's Planet - Page 3 Empty catching bubbles 7

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 pm

AS I hit my face on the ground bubbles runs further away and I stand up rubbing my face then I run at bubbles even longer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next