Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xersos in the space

Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Xersos in the space

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 am

WE HAVE LEFT THE PLANET ATMOSFERE: The computer said. PLEASE ENTER THE DESTINATION: Ok lets see i start looking at the list of planets, hm hm hm hm, ok i have it , Destination Planet Yadrat.

Computer: DESTINATION CONFIRMED, STARTING PRIMARY ENGINES, ENGINE ARE 100% OPERATIONAL.

OK then while i am travelin i will do some training. but i need to find the training room. After a couple of minutes i have found a room but it was a room full wit the four Rejuvenation Chambers. Hm nice. Ok i think i will need some time to find the training room. After a couple of minutes i have manage to find the ship training room. Oh finaly i was worried that it i's not in the ship. Well lets go : ido 3,000 pushups 3,000 situps 3,000 squats, after that i begin to train my Infinite Break technique.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Xersos in the space 2

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am

I sad: Computer scan the outer maps.

Computer: SCAN COMPLITED, THERE IS NO SIGN OF ANY PLANETS, SOLAR SYSTEM, OR ASTEROIDS.

Are there any alien ships beside us, i ask

Computer: NOT DETECTING ANY ALIEN SHIP.

Ok then i an going to train some more:In my kaoken x10 mode i do 1,000 galick guns, some 500 Big bang attack, and then i finish my training with Double Galick Gun.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Xersos in the space 3

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 am

Ah my legs are injured, than that training robot. i manage to get to the computer console. Computer activated the Rejuvenation Chamber.

Computer: THE REJUVENATION CHAMBER N0 3 READY FOR USE. ESTIMATED TIME IN THE REJUVENATION CHAMBER IS 3 HOURS.

Ok waike me after then. I then manage to get to the Rejuvination chamber, and enter it. The hatch closed and i fall asleep.............
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Xersos in the space 4

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 am

Computer: TIME IS OVER, OPENING HATCH ON REJUVINATION CHAMBER No 3.

Ah ah ah , oh i am fine i start ti jump all over the ship, then i go to the command room and sit on the chair, computer what is the estimated time od arrival on the planet.

Computer: ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL IS 1 DAY.

Scan for nerbay activity.

Computer: SCANING.... ..... ..... .... SCAN COMPLITED, WE ARE PASSING THE PLANET NAMEK, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER ACTIVITY.

Ok then, i am off to training room:I take my stance and do 1,000 solar flares, 1,000 Double Galick Gun 3,000 pushups 3,000 situps 3,000 squats and after an hour of resting 3,000 pushups 3,000 situps 3,000 squats.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Xersos in the space 5 Arriving

Post  Xersos Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 am

While in the training i do : do 10,000 Kick 1,000 Punch 10,000 Knee 10,000 Shoulder Ram 10,000 Elbow 10,000 Shin Kick 10,000 Uppercut. Then i heard the computer.

Computer: WE HAVE ENTERED THE YADRAT SYSTEM, TIME OF ARRIVAL TO THE PLANET IS 20 MINUTES.

Ah we are finaly here, begin the landing procedure.

Computer: WE ARE APPROACHING THE PLANET,.... .... ... NOW ENTERING THE ATMOSFERE, PLEASE TAKE A SIT AND PUT ON THE SEATBELT.

After a couple of moments...... Computer: WE HAVE ARRIVED ON THE PLANET YADRAT, SHUTTING DOWN THE ENGINES.

Ah that was fast ok lets go out.........
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xersos in the space Empty Re: Xersos in the space

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down