Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namek Village

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty saiyan fury 1

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 am

the children were dead then i practically teleported in front of thwe other one and kick one in the chest the namek child bends over from the kick.I start to see in slow motion and i could see the child cough up blood.The child then slowly hit the floor and layed their dead.

Last edited by ash on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty Body throw 2

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

I finally picked the dead child by the leg's and started spinning around and around.I finally let go and the child flew to another.The child got hit in the back and possibly broke his back too.the child then fell to the floor dead.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty again and again 3

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 am

I run in front of a child.The child actually tried to punch me.I let the child do his worst he surprisingly shot a ki blast that did some thing.I then decided to end him so i grabbed his back and shoved him into my knee i actually broke into his skin so now i had a bloody knee.I tossed the child aside and i ran to many more running children.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty again 4,5,6,7 10 more to go

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 am

I saw a group of children so i jumped right into the middle.I said "let's make this look kinda pretty."
I balance on one foot and lift my other right foot up like a ballerina.I then start to spi around continuosly.I actually snapped a few necks broke some shoulders and also knocked a head off of one.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #9

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:40 am

i walk up to the rest of the children and they made a blockade of themselves to fight me.they circled around me .One rushed up anmd i simply lifted to fingers as a jab and i jabbed his inner thigh(note i now pressure points in real life so i am not faking were these are.)his leg was paralyzed so i then punched him in the throat jamming his windpipe.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #10

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 am

Then another came up to me.He shot a couple blasts at me then in front of me.It made a weird smoke and then he popped out of nowhere but i grabbed him by the throat and turned his back facing me.Then i unleashed a flurry of punches on his back and drop him to lay in front of me bleeding everywhere and dead.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #11

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 am

then yet another came and i decided to end it quick so i simply rushed up grabbed his neck.The namek started to struggle so i decided to make it long.i then threw him in the air.I then jumped up i criss-crossed my finger's making a big fist and slammed it on his back bending him inhalf as he flew done.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #12

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 am

Then three come up to me but two stayed back as backup probably.One rushed up and unleashed a flurry of kicks and punches and i dodged them all.he went for a kick and i grabbed his foot and lifted him in the air.Then i slammed him to the floor breaking all his bones.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #13

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:48 am

the next one came walking up to me.he started to babble on in a unknown langue so i simply punched his wind pipe jamming it.The namek coughewd up blood that lnaded on me.The purple stuff disgusted me so i kicked the namek causing him to fly away.Sadly more blood was sprayed on me.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #14

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 am

I walked up to thew last one and simply punched him in the face making his face squish into his head (if you see private ryan during the beach attack the dude with a radio get's the same thing done.).I grabbed his head and snapped it of and threw it as far as i can.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty All at once .#15

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 am

All of the other three rushed up and unleashed kicks and blasts and punches each one was doing one of each si i grabbed the fist ones arm and bent his elbow backwards breAking his arm.then I kneed him but I wasn't done i finally grabbed his antenna and threw him into the sky.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty #16

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:53 am

the ki blaster was firing alot of harmless little light show's .so i simply walked up and hoped he saw me.He did so i said "boo!" then immediatley after wards i punched my hand straight thru his chest.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty last one

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:57 am

I decided to finish him quick but painful so i rushed up in front and unleashed about 50 punches on the child and finally his stomach ended up looking like the ohter one's face and i did a round house kick sending him flying acroos the play ground sadly his back slammed against a pole making sure he was dead with a bent body."hew that was tiring a bit but refreshing.only if i could do that as a super saiyan or a great ape." I then start to lie down to relax knowing for a fact that if namekian warrior's would probably be ten times as strong but still patheetic i say these kiddos had 1,000 powerlevel each maybe.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty Attempts

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:56 pm

since the namek hasn't entered my body i should at least try and go super saiyan for just a try.Laterese then decided to get in her power up squatting positiong and she started to power up . she soon started to make a green arua.Laterse was getting really proud of this because it was her power showing she then started to continue going higher and higher.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty almost

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Laterse start's to power up even higher but soon realizes something.she then sayas"I think their was something about having to face someone stronger then you and possibly able to kill you then you go super saiyan?" ahh well i can still beat my self up and then get a power boosts like all saiyans do she thinks.She then was about to elbow herself but thought she should train instead.She sees some bar's that looke like they can be used to do pull ups and maybe she can act as if she's fighting a imaginary enemy.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Namek Village

Post  Admin Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm

You then feel a sharp pain in your side as the reptile mman oozes out of your body and then reforms and smiles evily at you. "Very good job you ssssweeet saiyan,as I said,I am out of you body,but now need is inside you! That's right,you're pregnet with namekian baby muwahahahahahaha! The power you have now is from him,so keep him safe muwahahahahah". The man then turns to green mist and dissapears

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty well now what

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 pm

laterse then thinks"maybe i can do abortion but that's really messed up? wait i know i'll find someone to help me or if i can't find someone maybe he could be a good son ahh well i should at least relax." laterse then starts running out of the playground and try's to find another village to help her.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty Running hurts

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am

laterse soon noticed that since she was running that her stomach started hurting,obviously the baby is having a toll so she decided to walk around and try to find some food.She soon saw some trees and decided to try and grab a fruit.When she couldn't reach she started to climb but soon found that she was in a bit of pain.laterse then says"uhhh this baby is already troublesome!"she then finds a rock and try's to throw it at the fruit hopefully hitting it.She succesfully hit it and she opened it up and found a juicy fruit and ate it very happy and soon found many other trees and noticed that she was in the wilderness.

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty yumm yumm

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

teleporting into what appear to be a small village of green people i am immateriality disgusted and filled with rage. First i go to the village elder and grab him saying time to feel pain ya nasty broccoli bitch. i snap his fingers one as a time. laughing at his pain as i snap then one by one. then i rip out his Achilles tendon so that he may never walk again i then use a vanashing beam to blast a hole in the ground. i then take the namek and beat him on the ground like a rug over and over untill his eyes pop out of his head Laughing hysterically as i do it. Is that all you got i say as i toss his remains into the hole. then something happens and the inner beast takles control. i wake up lost in what happens smoke and death is what i smell and death is all around me i wonder what happend actually i remember what i did i just wasn't in control and i wasted an entie town i then go look for whats left and make me some candy

Back to top Go down

Namek Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Namek Village

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2