Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cave

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The cave - Page 4 Empty Re: The cave

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 am

I play dead for a while clinging to my life for as long as possible and then as smithi returns laterase I round up every last might in my body to teleport staight to planet namek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

When you transform: Roleplay how your transform, describe it, and then write your current power level, like this. (50,00/50,000), and when you take damage write like this: (20,000/50,000), do this also when you are fighting players and Npc (Npc are controled by me or Admin. )
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 am

oh sorry i really should have read the \dtails of the fighting system i am terribly sorry for that but for my first fight i did pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am

It is ok, this make the game more better to play
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 4 Empty oh Cladrick

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 am

I appear at the cave and then I call out for cladrick and tell him that I am looking for cmaster and as wondering if he could help me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 am

I yell for cladrick even louder and hope that he wil help me and tell him once agin that I am looking for cmaster and was hoping he could help me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Cladrick then appears out of the shadows and says ,"I don't like you....but ill tell you this....if you actually knew who and what Cmaster is...you'll know where he is...". Cladrick then starts walking toward you slowly.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 am

"I do not know what you mean as I get into fighting stance faceing for any blows that cladrick might deliver at me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Cladrick:Stupid saiyan.......
Cladrick then raises his arms and 10 gray creatures then rush from behind and start to run toward you. Two gray creatures then. Swing a punch at you (gray creatures 500,000/500,000)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 pm

I then start to power up into ascended super siayan as my aura turns to a yellow and then my my hair stands on end. Then I explode with power and push back all the creatures who were attacking me as I stand in ascended ss1 form (1497500/1497500) I then attack the first gray creature with about 3 kicks and then A kamehameha wave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 am

The first gray creature blocks all your kicks but cannot block the Kamehame wave and is killed on impact. The second gray creature's punch hits you for 50,000. Leaving a bloodly scrape on your face.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am

(PL 1447500/1497500) I then get angry at the scrape on my face and start to attack the creature who did it and deliver a punch then a kick and deliver another kamehameha then force myself to deliver 2 kicks at a third creature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am

i walk calmly into the cave. i see reaper and immediatly bring my guard up and watch him kill one creature.

i then nod at cladderick and concentrate as my hair grows from its short brown and become a good 6inch longer and points straight up and flashes a golden colour. my aura sparks as i transform in a golden storm of chaos. 5,512,000/5,512,000 in ssj2 i then fire a super kamehameha at reaper from behind. (482,300 is its amount of damage)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Cladrick then barks and all his gray creatures crawl behind him.
Cladrick:Muwahahahah this is between you two now....

(You guys are aware of the fighting system correct? If not ill help,if you do then play fair and when the fight is over ill act accordingly)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 4 Empty ARE YOU READY SMITHII

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH i have arrive at last i shout as i come in with a barrage of kicks at reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I am able to narrowly dodge smithis kamehameha but am caught off gurd and am hit by one of ichigos kicks (1245000) I then yell at smithi " hey I am trying to find cmaster he has been missing and he used to be your friend and what did I ever do to make you want to kill me in the first place?" I then back off and lower my stance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm

"foolish sayian watch ure tongue when u speak to the true sayian prince!" i shout as i await smithi to see what hese going to do

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 am

i talk calmly, u lived and its not personal, if we r to take over the galaxy then we kill those who stand in our way first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am

" Well I would be willing to help take over the galaxy but first I would need your friend cladricks help here finding cmaster and I dont wont to rule the galaxy just think of me as your sideman" I say camly " I then ask " Could you hit me with one punch again so my saiyan zenkai could kick in? But dont worry you will still be stroger than me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am

Smithii I shout we must not let this person live he speaks of non sense. Plus I'm getting hungry . And we need more power.to kill ash . Humm maybe we can use him for.now hahahahaha.I.say as I await.smithii decisions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 am

" I will help you defeat ash she trusts me but on two conditions we find cmaster so I can take him to guru on namek and you beat me close to near death"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm

i dont trust u reaper, i can take ash on myself i think but for now i am gona let ichgo eat u. i then punch him once to lower his health ready for my friend.

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 4 Empty yummmmmmm

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm

as smithii fires off his punch off i get behind reaper and cast a chocolate beam on him while hes defending from smithii. laughing as i think of this tasty morsel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

I then start to laugh at ichigo and smithis attempt to take over the universe "I hope you guys have a good time while you are still alive becuase the next time I see you will have death written all over your faces" I then look toward cladrick " As for you I am not done interrogating you" I then take smithis punch (628568) I then revert back to my normal form (251427 which is less than half so I should get zenkai) Then before ichigo can hit me I teleport to vegetas warriors courthouse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

u cant leave bc u dont know instant transmission u know instaninous movement which cant be use in battle so u my friend are dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum