Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cave

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The cave - Page 5 Empty Re: The cave

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

run away will you i scream as a immense anger fills up my body. You better run away as well smithi this hole place is about to go up in smoke. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!! I shout violently as i punch kick the wall. beating my head into the wall as i thrash around harming anyone who is around. smoke starts to poor out of my body !! wait this smoke is hot so hot that is in fact melting the rock around me. RUN from me of all the nerve. To run from me and to that false queen of all people who does he think he is running to that woman I WONT STAND FOR IT I SHALL KILL THEM! ILL KILL THEM ALL I shout loudly so loud that other planets can hear my screams. I Then run out of the cave determined to ensure that i don't get trapped in there. my body so hot now that i start to melt but this inst the end it seems that my body starts to reform even stronger than before and my appearance has changed a some. Power i say as i start to power up releasing a huge amount of energy! RUN form me will ya and to ash of all people i shall have my revenge. THIS SHALL BE THE END OF ASH AND REAPER I SHALL EAT THEM ALL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 am

i fly as fast as i can to get out of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

HELLO i shout as i enter the cave im searching for a master in order to further my skills i scream

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 5 Empty Cladrick returns

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:18 am

Cladrick then forms from out of the shadows and says,"YES....YOUR EVIL IS GREAT i SHALL TRAIN YOU...." You can now post your trains with Cladrick but only 5 post a day

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 am

so its not a quest

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 5 Empty No

Post  Admin Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 am

(no if you just wanted just a major pl boost he would give you a quest then but to train with him all you have to do is post)

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum