Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cave

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty fused saiyens vs grey creature

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 am

i still in ssj fire a huge kamehameha at him
cmaster2melt 12:13 pm
(12:13:39): The creature,sways to one side,dodging the blast. "ahhh so I'm guessing you're choosing not to leave?..that's sad". His eyes start to glow and you and megan start to sink lower into the dark goo you're in
smithiisthebest 12:14 pm
(12:14:27): fusion haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. we expode with power. we then power a kaioken wich is so hot it evaporates the goo.
(12:14:43): (if we nearly die does our attacks do more damage
cmaster2melt 12:17 pm
(12:17:01): (yep) turn1: the creature then laughs at you. "do you really think that's enough power to win?" He then shoots a ki beam in the air and his. eye glow and the beam then flies toward you
smithiisthebest 12:18 pm
(12:18:02): we put our arms across our body shielding most of the energy before we fire a galick gun. ahhh we scream we need more power kaioken x 4
cmaster2melt 12:20 pm
(12:20:06): (turn. 2)The creatures eyes glow yet again and your Galick gun turns and comes toward you.
smithiisthebest 12:22 pm
(12:22:53): i close my eyes and concentrate becoming aware of all the energy in the air. i feel all the individual particles in the galick gun so i manipulate them and they are back on corse
cmaster2melt 12:24 pm
(12:24:30): (turn3). The creature laughs as he. just sends it hurling back into your direction. "you should've left child,you have no business here!"
smithiisthebest 12:25 pm
(12:25:06): the beam crashes into me but i use mags ability and we become 4 and surround him with ki blasts
cmaster2melt 12:26 pm
(12:26:46): (Turn4). the creature is hit and sent back a couple inchesbut laughs it off. then. flies toward you with a flying kick
smithiisthebest 12:28 pm
(12:28:41): as he comes foreward we dodge grab his foot and full powwer throw him into the wall. we right ourselves the hit him with a kamehameha
cmaster2melt 12:31 pm
(12:31:24): (turn 5). the. creature smashes into the wall and is hit with the blast which sends him flying intothe ground face first. he gets up and growls ...then starts laughing again
smithiisthebest 12:33 pm
(12:33:47): my fusion splits but we do not give up hope. although i am pretty beat up i turn ssj and fire asuper kamehameha at him.
(12:33:57): meg fires many ki beams
cmaster2melt 12:35 pm
(12:35:17): The creature uses instant transmission and appears behind you and. fire a ki beam at you and megan
smithiisthebest 12:36 pm
(12:36:24): i dive in the way taking the whole blast. i am smashed into the wall. meg splits into 4 and they r allthrowing punches and ki blasts
cmaster2melt 12:38 pm
(12:38:06): The creature dodges all the attacks,then laughs and winks at megan,then explodes and self destructs sending waves of energy all through out the whole cave
smithiisthebest 12:38 pm
(12:38:57): i feel the enegy and am sent flying into the wall. i try to get up but am unable to move i lay there as
(12:39:52): (meg) i am blow to the floor and i hold my ribs and scream i see jack is in much the same position and i dont know whats happened about our enemy
cmaster2melt 12:41 pm
(12:41:37): the cave is now quiet,all life except you two are dead. smithi is left with two broken arms and a broken leg and megan is left with two broken. ribs.....but. the fight is finally over (100k for. each of u)

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty Re: The cave

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 am

smithi-i try to walk but i can harly even move. i shuffle abit so i shout nimbussssssssssss. my cloud yet again picks me up and carreys me to my siste.

meg-i clutch my ribs as i grab the cloud. we ar laid nearly lifeless as we fly to the wastes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:43 am

i walk around the cave a while as i then do 2,000pushups situps squats and 10 rnds shadow boxing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 am

After your work out a giant gray figure walks up to you and says in a raspy voice,"I am cladrick...why are you here?" His gray eys then glow at you.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 pm

i am here to train. so i can destroy dartreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

cladrick:who's darkreaperrrr?
smithiisthebest 7:47 pm
(19:47:34): a dusche. u dont need to now anything other than, that he is wanting to take over vegeta, thats what i am doing.
cmaster2melt 7:49 pm
(19:49:26): Cladrick:hmmmmm ,so you're taking over vegeta you say.....? whyyy?
smithiisthebest 7:49 pm
(19:49:38): well i was working on it
(19:50:00): i was also going to ask help of cmaster
cmaster2melt 7:50 pm
(19:50:23): Cladrick:Cmaster I know him well....are you a friend of hisss?
smithiisthebest 7:51 pm
(19:51:01): we did not get off to a good start but i respect him very much
cmaster2melt 7:52 pm
(19:52:00): Cladrick:Cmaster is a very fine fellow and you should respect himm!!! but I feel your lust to be evuk,so I shall help you....for a cost....
smithiisthebest 7:52 pm
(19:52:35): ok. what cost
cmaster2melt 7:53 pm
(19:53:24): Cladrick:you must kill this Darkreaper infront of me
smithiisthebest 7:53 pm
(19:53:35): ok m8. will do
cmaster2melt 7:54 pm
(19:54:54): Cladricks eyes then turn gray and he then melts and turns to mist and goes inside you body,you feel cold for a moment then you feel the power (1 mill pl gain) then he pulls out of you and says "There you areee"
smithiisthebest 7:55 pm
(19:55:40): wooooooooooooooo. i scream at the top of my voice. awsome. i sicerely thank u.

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty on yadrat

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Me and darktreaper soon teleport to yadrat ands enup in this mysterious unnown cave.I let go of his shoulder and walk around a bit to see were we are exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm

A gray figure comes up to you,"Hello my dear,who might you be.......?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty help

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

I am the qeunn of saiyans I am looking for clardick to remove some namekian eggs from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:37 pm

"I am Cladrick.......Namekian eggs? How did that happen?!",Cladrick asks surprized

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty uhh

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I then yell" evil namek decided to go in my body but when he left he left eggs inside of me so why don't yolu just take them out!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Cladrick:Hmmmmmmm....no need to be testy,ill take them out but it will hurt,are you ready?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty yes

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

I then say"hah can't hurt bad enough to take out 900,000 powerlevel i bet though,go ahead."i then wait for somethingto happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Cladrick then punches you in the stomach and it tears into your body. He then grabs the eggs inside you and pulls them out,leaving you with a gaping hole in your body. The eggs then quickly hatch and two slimely Small namekians attack Cladrick.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty Ughhh

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 pm

(how much power do i have) I walk up to one and grabit's throat and throw it into the darkest cave then i punch theother one then a knee and then two kicks to it's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:28 pm

(Same pl) you kill all the babies namekians and Cladrick gets up and thanks you and touches your shoulder and heals your body. "If you need anything else please tell me",he then says

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty hmmm

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I then ask"I heard someone's voices is anybody else here?Maybe me and darktreaper can meet them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Cladrick nods in agreement and tells you to follow as he leads both of you to the other voice he heard,smithi.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I then start walking into the cave but as I follow cladrick a pain engulfs my chests as I fall to the ground and grasp my chest gasping for air I feel my chest as it is consumed by pain.

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty Reaper!!!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 pm

After that i turn around and run towards Reaper and try and see what happened asking"What the H*ll just happened!" I then start start trying to pick him up slowly without hurting him.

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty what the?

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

I soon decide to stop lifting reaper and instead get in a fighting stance and look around.I soon decide to powerup to my max power and start squatting down boosting my power and notice the pain reaper is in and it must be smithi going to kill him i sonn get madder and madder boosting higher and higher.

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty full out insanity!!!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

I start lifting some small rocks in the air getting even more angry ready to just kill anyone nearby.I soon start screaming in anger and soon notice that i need to reach my limit,but I notice that I need to defend who I care for and only them and the others mean nothing,and smithi is cureently one of those others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 am

i turn ssj1 and shoot from the darkness firing a super kamehameha

Back to top Go down

The cave - Page 2 Empty wow!!!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

I see a yellow huge blast coming straight towards me and reaper.Ithen grab onto reaper and move him out of the way of the blast.I then put him down and see were it came from.I look around and see smithi so I run up to him and try to punch him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 am

I continue to stuggle with the pain in my chest. As I fight for survival I see the kamehameha and am pull to saftey by laterese I then try to stand up but then fall back down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum