Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dark library

2 posters

Go down

A dark library Empty A dark library

Post  Xersos Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Here is the dark library, only the most evil people and things come here to learn. To learn the basic move,it takes 10 posts of you learning the move, to learn to the upgrade, it only takes 10 more posts. You can teach another person any move you know, to do this, you must post 10 times teaching the person and the person must post 10 times learning the move.

Afterimage Technique - is an ability to move so swiftly that an image of the technique's user is left behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks, though.

Evil Impulse - user puts his hand forward at a 90 degree angle and charges a reddish-pink energy sphere. Then, he fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.

Rapid Energy Cannon - User spins around to rapidly fire powerful, golden-yellow spheres. User spun so much that most of the ki blasts he shot target formed into a huge nuke-like explosion, inflicting extreme damage.

Hell Gate - User places his hands at the sides of his face as he charges green energy in his mouth. Then, he yells and fires the green energy in the form of a very fast energy wave from his mouth at the opponent, inflicing a high amount of damage.

Mystic Attack - s a technique that allows the user to extend his or her arms or legs.

Super Explosive Wave - he user stands charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around
their body.

Fire Breath - The user fires an immense, blazing flare from his mouth that severely burns its target(s), and causes destructive effects to any area that is caught in the flame.

Chou Makousen - The user fires a Chou Makouhou energy wave from the mouth that scans from left to right, giving it a better attack radius than the Chou Makouhou.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty Re: A dark library

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

i search for yet another namekian

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 pm

While searching you see a Chitzen. He semed strange.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

i walk up to chitzen and say remember me, you broke 2 of my ribs and left me beaten on earth, but i have changed and you cant deafeat me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm

The namek turn and you see that his eyes are glowing red. No help me, he is using us as pawns for his game, the well is red with blood, what i have done....,,,,, He the stick his hans in the chest the blood is coming from the wond. He told you: kill me, please...,,,, plea,,,, kill meee.....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

actualy i think ill make you suufer. i grab him and twist his arm into the swan lock and hear his screams for about 10 mins before i let him go and fire a kamehameha

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 pm

He screams in pan and then he is dead a red blood is coming from his wound's . You see it strange, because Namek have green blood.

You get 10k
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 pm

i concentrate and place both my hands to the side of my face and start chargin like i would a kamehameha, a small beam of green pathetik energy flies from my mouth, ahhh crap i need some practice i say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 pm

i charge the energy yet again but instead of being a bright flourecent gree it becomes a dull viridian gree and i sense more power in it, yep this works for me as i fire a bigger blast from my mouth.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate3

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm

i open my mouth as wide as i can and yet again charge energy from my hands and pour it into the very membraines of my mouth and nose before i unleashe the beast of a blast.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate4

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm

i charge yet again and feel the very essenc of hell yet again in my system like that drink lucifer gave me, ahhh no i scream and realize the blast was ready.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate5

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 pm

i charge yet more energy going further than i did before griting my teth against the unberable pain and unleash the blast, glitering viridian and forest green become mixed int the blast.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate6

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:12 am

i charge my ki energy untill i can feel the whole of hell yet again racing around my body as i puor the energy into my mouth and nose as i fire the blast creating a nice even blast of energy.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate7

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:14 am

i fall down very tired and have to rest for a fairly long time before i jump up and practice using this attack in combat time and effectiveness, i duck under and invisible punch and bam.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate8

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:17 am

i know that i am getting good at this so i power up my kaioken and feel power cursing through my veins as i charge and feel how much power i have made.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate9

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

still in my kaioken i charge my attack to its maximum in this form and fire the blast, becaus of the kaioken the radius and power output are significantly increased.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty hell gate10

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 am

i power down from my kaioken only slightly fased, and power up to my maximum potential, my super saiyen form. i begin charging while my aura rages like wild fire, i fire the blast and its huge.

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty Cmaster fire breath 1/10

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 am

Cmaster:Ahhh I guess it's time to learn some new tricks before I go back to take over whats left up in the living world.

Cmaster then remembered how Dabura had used fires breath one time. He wanted to try it.

Cmaster then started to think evil thoughts and tried to blow out fire...but to no avail.

He then continued for a few more moments then got frustrated and left the room......

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty Cmaster fire breath 2/10

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 am

Cmaster then comes back a few minutes later,"Ok ,I refuse to let this get to me! A demon price like myslef wont be defeated with such nonsense". Cmaster then tried for hours on end trying to breath fire but still nothing. He couldnt rather enough anger and rage to produce the energy he needed. He then tried to imagine the worst thing he could ever imagine...his love...being hurt or torurtured by a goodie two shoer.... the rage then built inside him but insted of him breathing fire,the room he was in caught of fire. That didnt bother Cmaster,he was in hell,it was use to fire so he continued to try to breath fire...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A dark library Empty fire breathing 3/10

Post  Admin Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 am

Cmaster then took a nap and had a dream of his lover being with another demon and Cmaster woke in a fury and a small flame ame from his mouth. "Yes!! I did it!!". He then focused on his dream and the same small flame came out. He knew alll he had to do was concentrate and he would have it at a roaring flame soon enough

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down