Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil's Castle

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Devil's Castle Empty Devil's Castle

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 pm

The Devil's Castle is a very dark and spooky castle located in the Devil's Hand. It is the place where Lucifer and many other demons live.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Devil's Castle Empty Dark castle

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 am

You see a Dark castle, a guard approches and say's: You smithi...
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Devil's Castle Empty Re: Devil's Castle

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 am

hi. my name is smithi i say.

Back to top Go down

Devil's Castle Empty Enter

Post  Xersos Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 am

Guard: You my enter now if you dare. Go now, he point you to the great black gate.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 pm

i walk through.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 pm

As you walk you see a lot of paintings on the wall, Most of them are the portraits of one man. You then see a bat in the shadow he is watching you with his red eyes. After a while you see door.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 pm

I WALK THROUGH THE DOOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 pm

You enter the giant room. In the room you see a throne, and on the throne a man, or is hi a man. While you walking towards the throne , you see a lot of shady figures in the dark, on the ceiling are a lot of bats, and they all looking at you with a red bloody eyes..
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

i am smithi and i am here for training....i direct my words at the figure in the throne

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Ah, i see that you got my messege. Good i need your help, we have been in trouble in hell: The four Nameks came and they are doing some trouble,go and take care of them, then i will train you, and maybie teach you some new skill.

He then give you a horn, and said just blow and the help will arrive, oh and you can found then arpund the in Demon Realm, in the work post and in dark library.

Now go and make them suffer.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 am

i come back and tell the guy in the throne of the events that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 am

Ah the Dabura he is pain in the ass. He think the is King here. He says to the smithi. Ok ok i will train you.

YOu get 7,000 pl for master training.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 am

cool i say thanks, do you want me to do any other jobs. i would be happy to kill some more guys for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Uh there is one, more thing that you need to do for me, i need a watter from that well in the Dabura throne room. Be careful that he do not sees you or you are gona be in big trouble. Say Lucifer.

He then gave you the cup and tell you to leave him be.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 pm

i sprint full out untill i come back to the castle and say here is the water my lord.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Ah excelent, now give me some time until i prepare the watter, i will then call you, now go and do what ever you wish to do.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm

fine i say. i quikly turn ssj and start doing pushups and situps. for my abs i do bicycle thrusts,v-dips,old school twists and the boxers favourite toe touches. i then for pushups do 200 both hands, then 100 on my left hand and 100 on my right hand. i then spar against an imaginary oponent. i duck and weave as i fight throwing hooks and straghts. i use my usual left hook lead right straght follow and finish with left,right uppercuts and visualize my fallen oponent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 pm

i train once more doing many of the above exersises. i begin to fight again still in super saiyen. i imagine the only guy i ever lost to. i imagine him moving so fluidly he could be mistaken for water, a moving heavyweght. i visualize and feel the stinging jabs, and wild bady straghts. but in my head i am fighting back, throwing wild hooks to the body, i laugh as i break his ribs and make him scream then go in for the kill i fight constantly using all of my energy with wild stabbing jabs and smashing hooks, i imagine his face, the pain i want to cause and then see his eyes roll so press harder wearing my self out, throwing many hooks and jabs and finishing with a swinging left to the head throwing him to the floor and i raise my hands in victory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Smithi: The lucifer call. Come i have finish, now he gave you the same cup, it seems diffrent, drink it and you will taste the power.

(You will become 100 evil, get red eyes,gained 50k, and you will be able to learn from the dark libraly, not all skills but some, you need to write 5 posts of how you exsperience it when you drink it , pain.... )
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

i drink the liquid in two mouthfulls and i walk away and say thanks m8, but i begin to feel quizy as though i am about to be sick, i clutch my throught as i start begining to need more air, ahhh i shout.
i scream but only small squek exits from my mouth that i have spread wide trying to form words. it is an unimaginable pain.
(can u update my pl from my training)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

i stagger around the room screaming and trying to shout the very darkness out of my head, i run around and punch the wall in pure hate and anger, i then feel pain in my hand and look down at my bleeding disfigured knuckes, this seems to calm me down and bring me to reality, i start to see thing in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

i start to make out lucifers sillouette and the throw in the background, i then see the wall i punched but i start to slip back into the maddness, i start seeing no walls but webs covering every inch off both the floor and the walls and the roof, i see spider and punch a few of them wincing as my bricken right hand conects.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

(on aim it keeps saying ur not available) i scream yet again as the spiders dissapear and become one, a huge dragon that breaths fire wich
cuts me down to the bone and becomes one with the pain running through my system, ahhh i imagine my brain boiling as the dragon becomes closer and closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 pm

i scream yet again and fire a kamehameha at the dragon wich turnes to smoke and drifts butifuly forming great coils like a snake as it swilrs blifully and my senses return i realize none of that was real and i feel rejuvinated and strong and like i want to rip the head of every one one on earth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Oh he is sitill alive , ok smithi, go now and try to learn the demon technigues.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum