Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty wastelands

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Re: Empty wastelands

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 pm

i sense the boys power down and talk. WHAT even with no kaiokens they are 10 x probable even more than that more powerfull than me.
i am not having this i scream as i charge my enery to full and fire a few ki blasts. i then fire off my best punches and do another 2,000 pushups and 2,000 situps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 pm

i am still anoyed at how much more powerfull than me they are so i double my efforts to train. i dance about throwing punches and kiks for a couple of mins then i see why they are so powefull. both of the saiyens are glowing golden and look like they have gelled there hair but thats a legend i say....super saiyens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

seeing the two super saiyens drives me to train again. i am getting so tired know. i train even harder than before. i do 10,000 pushups and situps. i do 10,000 squata ans 10,000 starjumps. i then forse my poor tired and acking body though some more footwork drills and run another 1,400 laps of the wastes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 pm

i cn still feel there power as i am on my rest period. i am sweating and breathing realy hard but i am still no match so i carry on once i am rested. i throw 1,000 punches and 1,000 ki blasts. i then do 2,000 pressups situps and squats. i then do 10,000 star jumps and i run a couple more laps again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:34 pm

i blow some punches into a a rock smashing it clean threw. i then jump over onother rocke do some star jumps and then fire ki at a differnet rock. i the run around the waste land doing 1,400 laps and then i dodge imagined punches as i fire my owwn shots and ki blasts at more rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 pm

i feel reguvinated and much more powerfull as i walk into the sand agin and stil i feel the total power of the blows of the boys firing punches and ki beams. i need to learn something like that i say. but i train first, so that when i learn that stuff i can use it to an extent.i start working some combination on the rocks. jab,jab,straght,hook to the body. i repeatt this process auntill i can throw no more punches.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Smithi vs Xersos

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

My body burs from the crimsom flame and i manage to dodge the attack's, and with my speed i hit you in the face with my left fist and then i hit you with my right fist in the chest.
smithiisthebest 9:57 pm
i also charge my kaioken and fire another barrage of punches and finish with a kamehameha
smithiisthebest 10:01 pm
i get knocked back and then stop and charge my kaioken and send a barrage of punches and a super kamehameha at xersos
Ivica Kedačić 10:06 pm
Ah you wana play that way, I started to gather the ki and i shout : kaoken x2, and my body again burst like red flames, i manage to dodge the punches but i was hit bay the blue kamehame wawe. Oh my you call this an attack. I start to gather the ki in my hands. then i pulls my his hands back to ther sides and charges a Galick Gun in each hand. Then i fires them forward so that they merge into one large Galick Gun wave towards the smithi.
smithiisthebest 10:09 pm
i charge with all my might and scream kaioken x 3.and i just manage to fire my super kamehameha in time to stop the blast hiting me but i feel as though by stoping it i was hit by a brick shithouse
Ivica Kedačić 10:11 pm
Oh you manage to stop it, nice one. But tell me this what did King Vegeta order you. I powered down, and looked at smithi.
smithiisthebest 10:13 pm
i also power down. he said u left the planet against his wishes so he either wants ur battered body or a dead body and then i get my reward
Ivica Kedačić 10:16 pm
Oh is that so, hm but i don't need the order to leave the planet, he is going to be happy when i show him what have i learn here, as will you. I will take you as my victory prize to our glorius King. I then shout Kaoken x10 and fly to the smithi and hits him with barrage of punches and kicks.
smithiisthebest 10:17 pm
i quikly fire up my super saiyen and dodge a few punches but i am hit a few times as well i then push xersos and use my wolf fang fist at top speed.
Ivica Kedačić 10:19 pm
Oh my, Smithi sends me flying into the rock. But then of all of suddenly the ground start to shake and the rock shaters into the tiny parts, and i fly towards the smithi in my super saiyan , and hit him in the head with my elbow.
smithiisthebest 10:21 pm
ahh i scream as i plumet to the floor. i stop a few feet from the ground and fly with a vengnged super kamehameha with a big wolf fang fist on the end
smithiisthebest 10:27 pm
cool. she is probably beter than me. she got 6b in all her english tests at primary school. thats the equivilent of a gcse c
Ivica Kedačić 10:29 pm
I manage to dodge the attack an i start to gather the ki in my hands, and then i relese a barrage of ki blast's ant smithi, then i fly behinde hin while he is buisy with my barrage of ki blast and i hit him 2 times in the face and then i knee the smithi in their stomach and punches him away. That is my Infinite Break technique.
smithiisthebest 10:30 pm
ahh i scream and i glare at my enemy....u will not take me to vegeta. i scream and unleash i super kamehameha at him, as i see that it will ocupy him i fly behind him and fire another one
Ivica Kedačić 10:32 pm
Hahah you foll, that will not work on me. I the fly up and let the smithi fire super kamehame wawe at the first one.
smithiisthebest 10:32 pm
i then use my energy to force both waves into one and force the energy upwards towarsd its true mark
Ivica Kedačić 10:33 pm
Oh my
Ivica Kedačić 10:36 pm
The blast's hits me with its full power, and they sent me flying even more in the air. And while in the air i turned toward the smithi and i start charging the galick gun, a bright orb is chargin in my hand, i then relese it on the smithi who si below me, and a fuchsia-colored energy beam that emanates from my hands and body is fired on the enemy below.
smithiisthebest 10:39 pm
i aonly just avoid this attack though it scraps my left shoulde and is vvery painful. ahhh i say as it grazez me. i then fly towards my foe and unleahs my full wolf fang fist upon him. i rain down loads of blows as the wolf mixes with the monkey in my
blood
Ivica Kedačić 10:41 pm
I saw how i only scraps his left shoulder, then he attacked me with a fast moving attack, i manage to dodge some, and the start's hitting him with my barrage of punche and kick towards the smithi.
smithiisthebest 10:42 pm
i dodge a few get hit by a few as i fight back toe to toe blow for blow
Ivica Kedačić 10:45 pm
oh you are not going to win. I the hit him into the stomach and in the face, and then i fly away and land. I begin to gather the ki: i extends my arm and opens his palm and turns his hand up at a 90 degree angle, i then begins to charge this attack and a whitish-yellow energy sphere starts to manifest. I the then powers up and fires a powerful whitish-yellow energy sphere at the opponent, shouting Big Bang attack.
smithiisthebest 10:46 pm
i say u cant hit me with that and dodge. i fire my super kamehameha at my opone. i then rush forward and punch him in the face
Ivica Kedačić 10:49 pm
The 2 blast's colide with each other and they create a huge blast's with a force that pushes us, he then hit me in the face, and i hit him with my knee in the stomach
smithiisthebest 10:50 pm
ahh i scream as i take a moment to gather myself before i throw more combinations. i then fire a galick gun at my oponents chest
Ivica Kedačić 10:52 pm
The galick gun fires thin air, as i create from behing smithi and punch him in the face with my leg.
smithiisthebest 10:54 pm
i just get my head down but the foot hit the top of my head as i aim my elbow at xersos face.
Ivica Kedačić 10:56 pm
You missed me for an inch, i then Shoulder Ram you into the ground.
smithiisthebest 10:57 pm
as i go to ground i grab your shirt and throw up to the ground. i then get one leg on each side of u and hold u there with legs while i punch u in face reapetedly
Ivica Kedačić 10:58 pm
we both hit the ground, while you punch me in the face. I fell that a warm blood is coming from my nose. I put my hand on smithi chest an fire a blue ki blast at him.
smithiisthebest 11:00 pm
i scream but refuse to let xersos up. i hold onto him for dear life as i keep him pined with my legs and fire a super kamehameha at his chest
Ivica Kedačić 11:01 pm
You sense that you legs don't hold anything and your super kamehame wawe hits the ground and make a cloud of smoke.
Ivica Kedačić 11:02 pm
You then hears a Big bang attack, and you see a whitish yellow ball of ki coming at you from the air.
smithiisthebest 11:03 pm
i dive to the side and head for the cover off some rocks. i hide my power so i can rest a while
Ivica Kedačić 11:04 pm
I then charge the ki ball's in my hands and i begin to move them rapidly,fireing the ki blast's into the smithi
smithiisthebest 11:07 pm
i feel the rocks around me crumble but they have shielded me enough as i spin around and fire my super kamehameha at him
Ivica Kedačić 11:10 pm
I then start to charge the ki into the hands, i power up ss form and the yellow aura emerged from my body, i then vanish in the thin air before the kamehame wawe hit me. I ce
i create behing the smithi and yell Double Galick Gun i then fuse the 2 ki into the one and fire a powerfull beam in the smithi.
smithiisthebest 11:12 pm
i raise my power as well and fire my super kamehameha at his beam and i yet again feel the force of the two beams
Ivica Kedačić 11:13 pm
I focus more of my power to the beam coliding his and slowly i start to push the beam towards him
smithiisthebest 11:13 pm
i seeing this might end badly push all my power into it and the beam once more evens out
smithiisthebest 11:34 pm
meg comes from behind and uses the multi form and throw a coule of punches at xersos then fly back as she didtracted him smithi put power into the beam hiting xersos
Ivica Kedačić 11:36 pm
I saw how the beam is coming closer and finaly it's hitt's me. There is a huge explosion. After the explosion Smithi see a crater with me inside heavily injured.
smithiisthebest 11:38 pm
smithi sees how injured he is and jumps at the chanch by firing a load of ki beams at him. meg joins in with all 4 megs fire beams of equal strenth into the crater
Ivica Kedačić 11:39 pm
Ahah , you will not kill me, and you will not captured me. I will see you later you fools, ahahahaha. You then sees how the body of Xersos is start to flash
And that i vanish
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Escape

Post  Xersos Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

I teleport inside of my ship, and i says to the computer ; fire the engine and fly in the space .I then goes to the Rejuvination chamber and start presing the panel.

Computer :ENGINE, 100% OPERATIONAL, NOW LANCHING THE SHIP IN THE SPACE.

I open the hatch and enter the chamber, the hatch closes and the chamber is filled with liquid, i then fall asslep.......

Computer: WE HAVE LEFT THE ATMOSFERE .....
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm

i see a ship fly out of the atmosshere and know we would have won if he didnt run....cowed saiyen. meg then tells me to do a silly danc.e i fall over 4 times trying to complete it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:12 pm

meg keeps insisting i learn it becasuse if i do we will fuse and become realy powerfull. ok i say and i fall over 2 times again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:14 pm

i keep on tring but it is very difficult to do but i eventualy become in symetry with a multi foem and fuse with it becoming so powerfull i cant belive it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 pm

after that i try once more. i fuse and dbreak some rocks with my haed and fists. the power is unlimited in this i can wait to do it properly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

me and meg become one and i know everything. i know what happed when she left home. i know that she was a low grade warrior like dad and she just made a living out of what she did best-fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm

i teach smithi the fusion dance and watch as he completly fails 4 times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

i show smithi once more and he does a fair bit better than he did the first time. i only falls over twice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm

smithi manages to do it with my clone and make an impresisve might and power show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

he breaks a load of rocks with his hands and head(yeah he is thick headed) and still makes a light show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm

fusion hapens naturally beetween us know and i can feel all jack natural base power but then there is still a door beetween us....i cant unlock the door to ssj.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty a little trick.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

i turn around and say i know a quik way to make u more powerfull megan, " how she replies" (only got one computer and i cant be assed loging out of mine to log into hers), i say u now when i sayen nearly dies they gain power." ohhh she says". " i might have to do that u know"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

i say i realy feel bad about doing this but if ur fine with it. "i am, i wanna get stronger" meg replies, i tuns around and charge a super kamehameha at her. she sreams and is blasted acroos the sand and lands and is smmashed into a big rock wich crumbles and leaves her nearly lifeless.

(meg typin) i feel shear pain blinding me from the world as i scream and fly backwords. i smash into the rock i make a little whimper, i think i can move. i struggle and force myself up....to my knees. after that i try to stand but smithi foot its my head and the back of my head hits the rocks and i whimper unable to defend as he picks me up and throws me into yet another pile of rocks and dbtis. i get cuts on my arms and grazez all over my back. i then bump my head and lay still unablt to do antthing though i try to multi form but.....no......energy....i cant take it anymore.....i start to black out but i keep myself awake. only just.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty sparing

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:43 am

smithi-i charge at megan and fire a wolf fang fist.
meg-i dodge all but one of the blows and fire a ki beam at my brother.
smithi-i am hit and my right arm is in sharp pain as i charge a kaioken galick gun.
meg-it explodes around me as i i charge foreward and aim to kick my brother in face before i charge my ki and split into four exact copies.
i then fire a huge amout of ki beams at smithi.

smithi-as i am buffeted by ki beams everywere i take them all head on and when the smoke clears i am in ssj form.

meg-i realise this sparring might get out of hand as i fire a huge blast of ki.
smithi-i put both my hands in front of me and block the attack. i feel the power bash my hand but i bring them to my side and fire a kamehameha wave at meg.

i power down.
meg becomes one again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 am

after we arrive in the deserts i flop down leaning on some rocks.

smithi falls down and leans oposite me on his small saiyen space pod. we laugh but smithi cluthces his is leg and winches as his arms fall back life less.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Train 1

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 pm

The training; 1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups, then he have a little rest the again but this time he do: 2,500 pushups situps squats and pullups.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Train 2

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 pm

I do 3,000 pushups 3,000 situps 3,000 squats, Then i shot 100 my vanishing beam, and next i practice my warp technique.

Back to top Go down

Empty wastelands - Page 2 Empty Train 3

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 pm

o train:1,000 pushups situps squats and pullups, when he is done he falls aslep. He awoke in the evening,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum