Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devine Garden

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Devine Garden - Page 3 Empty self train

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 am

I decide to just train for I while as I do 10,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel lie jello and then I fire off 100 kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 2 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in normal state and then I do 2,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 20 more laps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

I decide to just train for I while as I do 100,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel lie jello and then I fire off 100 super kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 3 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in my normal state and then I do 20,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 50 more laps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 am

I then start tot train again as I fire off mutiple ki blasts into the air and then I do as many pushups as I can until I fall on the ground and then I get back up and start doing them again until my arms actually start to bleed from them and then I get down and start ot do the same thing with situps only to fire off a bunch of super kamehamehas

Back to top Go down

I then throw hundreds of punches and kicks in the air until I almost fall down and then I push myself even further to the limit as I throw myself into a dead sprint then when I am about to tired outI push myself even further transforming into ss1 and than I continue on to fire of ki blast until I am force to revert out of my super saiyan state.

Back to top Go down

I then get in a rage as I think about all the evil in the universe and then I transform into super saiyan and fire off tons after tons of ki blast and then fire off a dragonfist only to have my self pass out from the strain as I then wake up a couple seconds later nad discover my normal form again as I throw myself into more training with mutiple pushups and situps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 am

I decide to just train for a while as I do 10,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel like jello and then I fire off 100 kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 2 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in normal state and then I do 2,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 20 more laps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:42 am

I then decide to train for a little while more as I do 100,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel lie jello and then I fire off 100 super kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 3 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in my normal state and then I do 20,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 50 more laps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

I then start to train again as I fire off mutiple ki blasts into the air and then I do as many pushups as I can until I fall on the ground and then I get back up and start doing them again until my arms actually start to bleed from them and then I get down and start ot do the same thing with situps only to fire off a bunch of super kamehamehas and then I still think that I need to continue my training...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

I then throw hundreds of punches and kicks in the air until I almost fall down and then I push myself even further to the limit as I throw myself into a dead sprint then when I am about to tired outI push myself even further transforming into ss1 and than I continue on to fire of ki blast until I am force to revert out of my super saiyan state.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

I then get in a rage as I think about all the evil in the universe and then I transform into super saiyan 2 and fire off tons after tons of ki blast and then fire off a dragonfist only to have my self pass out from the strain as I then wake up a couple seconds later nad discover my normal form again as I throw myself into more training with mutiple pushups and situps and then I presume to do even more by running almost 60 more miles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

I decide to just train for a while as I do 10,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel like jello and then I fire off 100 kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 2 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in normal state and then I do 2,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 20 more laps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 am

I then decide to train for a little while more as I do 100,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel lie jello and then I fire off 100 super kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 3 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in my normal state and then I do 20,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 50 more laps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 am

I then start to train again as I fire off mutiple ki blasts into the air and then I do as many pushups as I can until I fall on the ground and then I get back up and start doing them again until my arms actually start to bleed from them and then I get down and start ot do the same thing with situps only to fire off a bunch of super kamehamehas and then I still think that I need to continue my training...

Back to top Go down

I then throw hundreds of punches and kicks in the air until I almost fall down and then I push myself even further to the limit as I throw myself into a dead sprint then when I am about to tired outI push myself even further transforming into ss2 and than I continue on to fire of ki blast until I am force to revert out of my super saiyan state.

Back to top Go down

I then get in a rage as I think about all the evil in the universe and then I transform into super saiyan 2 and fire off tons after tons of ki blast and then fire off a dragonfist only to have my self pass out from the strain as I then wake up a couple seconds later nad discover my normal form again as I throw myself into more training with mutiple pushups and situps and then I presume to do even more by running almost 60 more miles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 am

I decide to just train for a while as I do 10,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel like jello and then I fire off 100 kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 2 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in normal state and then I do 2,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 20 more laps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am

I then throw hundreds of punches and kicks in the air until I almost fall down and then I push myself even further to the limit as I throw myself into a dead sprint then when I am about to tired outI push myself even further transforming into ss2 and than I continue on to fire of ki blast until I am force to revert out of my super saiyan state.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 am

I decide to just train for a while as I do 10,000 pushups I than continue as to run around the garden for a long time until my legs feel like jello and then I fire off 100 kamehameha and then I power up to super saiyan 2 as I struggle to keep in that state for as long as I can as I then pass out for a split second and wake in normal state and then I do 2,000 more situps and then I force myself to run 20 more laps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am

Back to top Go down

Devine Garden - Page 3 Empty Re: Devine Garden

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum