Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yadrant towers

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yadrant towers - Page 2 Empty Re: Yadrant towers

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

i counter it with a vanishing blast followed by a a barrage of kicks to the face

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Remember you only have 3 blocks and 2 counters.!!!!!!! - When you lose the blocks and counts, each time you are hit or attack with ki attack you take damage, remember that.

And ordinary ki atttack is 10% of your power level.

Smithi: When you transform, write how you transform, and then add to your post your pl while transformed, and i mean do it in each fight so that we can monitor it better.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 am

actualy i have stacked my blocks so i have 6 and i have 3 counters. anok but i have alrwady become a ssj2

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:33 am

Ok then, but i saw that you write that you go koken x20, you can't be in ss2 and kaoken mode at the same time.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm

can i just eat u smithii and get this over with u know that ash is gonna try and kill u after u fight me anyways might as well let me have vengeance on ash for being stupid

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 am

I don't know, we didn't made a absorb skill, yet, i was hoping to put it in in the next round.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 am

errrrrrrrrr no cos i dont want to die and me and ash have an agreement

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:20 am

i then say, u think ash wants to kill me....
well maybe i could use your help i say.
i then ask....what would happen if me and you worked together to rule the entire galaxy. we could kill frieza and cell on our way to victory. i then speed off towards the caave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:03 pm

rule the galaxy hummm is say as i ponder what to do. ( iim not in this saga but if they will let me ill help with that) We shall join forces under one condition and that is i want ash to be in my belly!!!! i shout very loudly. and of cource im kinda hungry so im going to go eat more food i shall return once i have consumed more people ! i say as i wave bye and teleport to namek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

are u ready i ask as i wipe off the blood and choclate off my face

Back to top Go down

Yadrant towers - Page 2 Empty Training

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Walking around the town i try to go around and see if i can spot out any strong fighters in the area not finding any i decide to go fly up and make them just find me! I start with flying around at speeds fast enough to create a vortex in which i keep going till the vortex reaches speeds of 900 miles and faster . then i charge into the eye of the storm punching and kicking as the air i very scares it provides very good training.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Still inside the vortex i start to relize that the town is getting demolished but i really dont care and i laugh as i charge up my aura then punch kick and turn in random people into candy as they twist by my. realizing how boring this is i fly to the bottom of the vortes and fire a barrage of continues energy blasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

i then fly up to the top and challenge myself to see if i can stop all the blasts from escaping through the top of this vortex. stopping all of them i then wonder what to do next so i decide to go grab some people from the town and throw them in. i then beat the shit out of them one by one till the vortex is blood red.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 pm

getting bored i decite to charge up in the middle of the vortex channeling 40% of my energy into the ranging vortex. i then fly out and position my self in its path. lets do this i shout as it comes flying into me . hahhahahahahahahah i catch it with my hands trying not to get overpowered by the awesomeness of my own power. its over powering me i cant stop it with my hands. it sends me flying through a few buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 pm

getting super angry at it i charge up to full power . i then fly to it yelling and cussing up a storm. VANSHING BEAM i scream as i pump all of my power into a blast and fire it at this vortex. calming it down but not totally killing it . o well i say and i go down below and watch as it terrorizes the town. do punches and kicks while i watch. practicing continuous energy on a house or maybe two well it blows up a few more but i lost track. i then fly back up to the vortex having seen enough of it doing my job and turn it into a candy vortex yum yum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum