Dragonball dark round

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball dark round
Dragonball dark round
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior courthouse

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty yes I do

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm

For ruling vegeta I get 500,000 pl each day and shouldn't my powerlevel be doubled by me healing since it takes three da7ys to heal? soo 1,500,000 plus 1,500.000, = 3,000,000 times 2 = 6,000,000

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Re: Warrior courthouse

Post  Xersos Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Uh i didn't know that, I need to talk to cmaster , to get an update on the game.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:25 pm

np at least give me the zenkai though because i'm a saiyan if cmaster says I gain no pl from being qeuun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xersos Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

ok will do, just when cmaster go to aim i will ask him.
Xersos
Xersos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Ok 1st off slight misunderstanding on my part,I mean 500,000 a week. You're at 2,000,000. You don't get the saiyan gain because you weren't at half or less of ur pl when the fight was done. You can gain more pl. But you'll have to be smmart and figure it out. 2nd. Broly is somewhere nearby...beware

Admin
Admin

https://dbzdarkround.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I then appear right in front of ash and say "smithi and ichigo are hunting me and I need to be healed before they come back to try to take over the universe... dont let me almost die again..." I then sit back and wait for her reponse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 am

I then see Reaper enter the room in front of me. He asks a very expected qeustion.so I reply"Nice to see you old friend ,why haven't you teleported to vegeta sooner if you wanted to be healed?None of the less go and use the rejuvanation chamber but after words complete the ceremony and help me rule Vegeta." I then walk off to one of my servants and ask"I will be gone for a while I neeed to do some training on planet Yadrat as soon as Reaper is healed tell him of my location."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

I then walk over to ashes rejuvantion chamber and get in as my wounds heal.... I then step out a few hours later and then ask the guard to tell me where ash is.

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Reaper!!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 am

I apper back on vegeta and say to reaper"Reaper my dear friend how is life doing for you these days I believe you told me Smithi my personal assasin is hunting you?" I then walk up to him and open my hand for a hand shake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 am

I then shake her hand and tell her " yes smithi was trying to kill me and he is no longer loyal to you for he has joined with ichigo to kill me and you and take over the universe." I then go on to ask " so how is ruling vegeta treating you?"

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Grandly

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:00 am

I then reply"Rulin vegeta is amazing I would advis yout to join me but no offense at your power level you would easily be killed by the second gaurd you face,If not the first."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am

"well once my zenkai kicks in I will be stronger than when you faced the tournament" I tell her " but if you think I need training do you have a spaceship I can train in?"

( speaking of zenkai admin, is my PL going to be doubled?)

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty A test

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:09 am

I then say"There is my ship but it's on yadrat ,You may find it in front of the djo with 20x gravity but I need to ask you of one thing,and that is to help me defeat Ichigo by doing a fusion and defeating them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 am

I then continue on"With our powers combined and multiplyed we can become a super saiyan 3 fusion and defeat them with your mass of techniques and my power we can kill them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 am

" we can defeat him later but first I need to ask around to find cmaster" I then see saiyans all around and start to ask them if they know the where cmaster is.

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty BYe dear friend

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 am

I then wave good bye to reaper and walk up to Gaurd 1 and ask him"I am asking you to blast me to 1,000,000 powerlevel so I can double my strength."

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Goodbye

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 am

I then whisper to the gaurd before he answers"Kill reaper he is a threat." I then use instantaneous movment and go ssj2 in front of Reaper and then Kick him into the air again tp ontop of him and slam him done then fire a galick gun towards his falling body.Galic gun(2,500,000) kick(1,500,000) slam or punch(1,000,000) get hit by one and your screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am

I then hear what ash tellls the guard as anger fills up inside me and I get down to my last nerve. I then power my level up higher than ever before and I get my hair standing staight up and then I see eletric sparks fly around me as I explode into super saiyan 2 (9,200,000) I then take too much time and am only able to dodge the kick and the punch before being hit by her galick gun (PL is now 6,700,000) I then get angry and run at her and fire a kick then a 2 punchs at her face before fireing a kamehameha at her.

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty big surprize

Post  Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

As you two Fight you see three figures teleport into the room. Its frieza ,Broly and Cell they all send theirmost powerful blast and kill the guards in the room.
Cell:Yes ,young saiyans....I know this looks bad,but it'll only get worse if you don't finish this fight to the death

Frieza:Yes.....dumb monkeys! I wanna see who will win! So fight!! Fight to the death!!

Broly:Fight or die!!!!!!!

They then stare at you two and wait for you two to continue to fight

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:59 am

i IT into the room, with my new training i feel i have a chance against reaper, but to my dismay i see the other evils of the world. compared to them i look like a minor villan. i walk towrds them and ask can i watch. then telepathcly say to ash, lets fush it will be quiker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 am

The evils then stare at you for a momment

Broly:Grr.....whatever

Frieza:.....ew.....saiyan monkey....

Cell:Fine ,young man but no interferring or death will soon follow you.

They then continue to wait for the fight to continue

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:10 am

I then think about what to do but then as almost on impluse I fly at freiza an deliver 2 kicks then a kamehameha then I throw a punch and a kick at broly.

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Bad choice

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 am

Admin wrote:Frieza easily blocks your kicks and counters your blast with a simble ki blast and Broly blocks your punch with one hand

Frieza:Ha!!!! How dare you???!!! You will pay you monkey!!!!
frieza then starts to shake and transforms into a bigger uglier version of himself (3,000,000/3,000,000)

Broly then growls and the room starts to shake as he turns into a mighty unbelievable form of a super saiyan (9,000,000/9,000,000)

Cell just laughs at you then they all send flying kicks toward you

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 am

I am hit with every one of thier kicks (4000000) and then I think to myself I need to get stronger I then fire a kamehameha at the building behind them to distract them as I teleport to ashes ship on yardrat

Back to top Go down

Warrior courthouse - Page 5 Empty Not Over

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 am

Frieza:Just like a saiyan monkey to run away

Cell:Does anyone else want to try us??? I suggest you all fight for our entertainment or prepare for more of the same!!!

Broly:NOBODY RUNS FROM MME!!!
Broly then teleports to ash

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next